Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
AnneS
Morayshire, Scotland
AnneS is female  AnneS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 04:12 PM

Re: Greetings from Galloway, Scotland

Hello Brian, I am also new here. I hope you find lots of new friends and people to chat with.
Gazza1601
New Member!
Leicester, UK
Gazza1601 is male 

25-08-2019, 08:20 AM

Welcome to the forum. I am new too.
Annette
Germany
Annette is female  Annette has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2019, 08:45 AM

Hi Brian, I hope you will find soime distraction here, chatting with complkete strangers might result in finding new friends.

Have a great weekend!
AnneS
Morayshire, Scotland
AnneS is female  AnneS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 11:28 AM

Hello Brian, i hope you find people that you can share your interests with here.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Galloway2019 ->
That's a beauty I love Red Squirrels mind you i love the Greys too but they are causing problems up here with the Reds which is sad. I am a Yorkshireman living in Scotland! opposite way round to yourself lol I still love Yorkshire especially the real fish and chips which is something they haven't quite mastered North of the border but they are trying......
What type of Dog do you have? they are great company and my Rory drives me round the bend sometimes, his latest trick is we pretend to chase each other and he likes to peep round the doors and then set off like a lunatic racing around lol I cringe sometimes as he runs under a coffee table and nearly takes his head off due to not ducking low enough.
Whereabouts in Yorkshire are ya? I used to drag race motorcycles at a place near York great place to visit if haven't been.
Right I am going out critter spotting while the suns still out
Cheers
Brian
Hi Brian

We now live in a quiet suburb of Doncaster. I grew up on a farm near Kirriemuir famous for being the birthplace of J. M. Barrie, the creator of Peter Pan as you may know.

I'm a retired electrical engineer. I moved south when I was offered a job there. The move to Yorkshire was to be nearer the children and grand children.

The farm was a hill farm with about 3,000 sheep so we always had collies. So that's what I got when I retired.
This is him:

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top