Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 05:31 PM

Merry Christmas All

I know it is not Christmas time for some while but I wanted to be the FIRST member to do so for 2019

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 05:34 PM

Re: Merry Christmas All

Have you taken leave of your senses, man?

Thanks, but no thanks, I can't be thinking of that at all for a long while yet, although I did receive a Christmas gift catalogue from The Donkey Sanctuary this very morning, PLUS another from Dogs Trust too!

Madness.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
i know it is not Christmas time for some while but I wanted to be the FIRST member to do so for 2019
How DARE you say that word when it's only July!!

Now see what you've done, brought on one of me funny turns!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
How DARE you say that word when it's only July!!

Now see what you've done, brought on one of me funny turns!!

Now don't you go getting yerself all upset, Ruthio.
Come and sit down and I'll make you a nice cuppa.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

yes with a bit of Christmas cake and a glass of wine
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 05:48 PM

I know it is not Christmas time for some while but I wanted to be the FIRST member to do so for 2019

Come on realspeed, give us all a break, you must be having a laugh! Here we are still suffering after the hottest summer day ever and you are on about Christmas! If you hadn't noticed it's still summer holiday time!

Being as polite as is possible, you know what you can do with your Christmas wishes, Christmas cake, glass of wine and any mince pies … !
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
yes with a bit of Christmas cake and a glass of wine
As if it's not bad enough that over in Oz where my Darling Daughter lives they're celebrating that C word in July...some nutty traditional thing because it's Winter over there!...and here's what they've been baking!

Luckily I can't download the photos of home baked
MINCE PIES AND CUSTARD!!!
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 06:08 PM

Thank you that’s very kind of you. And may I also be the first to wish you a happy new year. 2020.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 06:18 PM

Have you taken leave of your senses realspeed,*This* is *Not* the time to mention the *C* word .
I suggest you take up a hobby like knitting ,that will take your mind of these insane ideas.
lol
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 06:20 PM

Awww thank you , this thread made me smile. Love, love, love Christmas, my favourite time of year. Merry Christmas to you too .

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top