Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 04:52 PM

Re: Hello from Ethel

Welcome Ethel. If you want to put your feet up, this is the place to be.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Ethel ->
We live in a small village in Warwickshire UK, we have two sons 3 grandchildren. Love cooking and having the family here. Used to love doing garden but more of a chore these days. Hubby has MS and I have osteoporosis and arthritis.used to love reading but I suffer from cold sores on my right eye so have scarring on it.
Thank you for that little insight.
I'm sorry to hear that you and hubby have ailments. My wife and I have our share between us - the price you pay for getting older........
Cataracts in both eyes was a big issue for me but I got the second one done a week ago.

We moved to South Yorkshire to be nearer to our three grand girls here and we now see them more frequently. We have three others in Georgia, USA The fourth is imminent.

I'm a retired (sort of retired) electrical engineer with a big hairy dog who walks me a few times a day.

Enough about me..............
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 08:29 AM

Anyone think Ethel was Unready?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Ethel ->
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome
You're Welcome!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top