Join for free
Page 10 of 16 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 03:50 PM

Re: We will never leave (Benn's bill)

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Based on article 50(2) the EU is obliged to negotiate a deal. You don't have to take it.
As the british public is now witnessing, the UK doesn't accept the deal on offer. Instead of just walking away and leaving, they keep nagging about another deal. You're behaving like a little child. Most humiliating.

I repeat.

The EU is NOT offering any Withdrawal Deal, i.e. a deal that permits us to levae the EU.

It is only offering us a deal to stay in the WU, in teh Customs Union and still under the contrl of the ECJ.

That is a clear breach of the Lisbon Treaty.

We are entitled to a WITHDRAWAL deal.

The other member states will be looking at the pathetic dictatorial behaviours of the EU in this respect and will be extremely worried I'm sure. The whole world can now see that EU treaties are not worth the paper they are written on and that the EU simply does whatever it wants regardless, i.e. an authoitarian totalitarian regime.

In a world where the EU has been criticised extensively for failing to reform, for failing to curb the corruption which runs like a vein right through it, this kind of behaviour simply underpins the world's concerns about the entire EU entity.

The EU is clearly a sect which does not permit its members to leave. It gives them only one choice which is to walk away.

It should be clear to everyine by now that walking away with No Deal is the only way we will ever get to leave.

Which is why our corrupt MPs passed a Bill to prevent that outcome.

Traitors one and all. They will all have to be removed from politics and there despicable actions undone.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2019, 03:52 PM

I doubt it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9104861.html
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:32 AM

After yesterday's expected iniquitous decision, we now know voting is a waste of time, those with the most influence have deep pockets.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-verdict.html
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
After yesterday's expected iniquitous decision, we now know voting is a waste of time, those with the most influence have deep pockets.

I dont agree Cinders, we now have the best chance we have
ever had to remove the whole shoddy lot in one shot by
using our vote in the near future? We must ALL vote!
And we must All vote for the only new kid on the block,
THE BREXIT PARTY!
The other parties we now know ALL about!!
The BREXIT PARTY is unknown but l know who l trust the
the most!!

Regards Donkeyman!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 11:04 AM

Hi

I disagree, anyone can apply for Judicial Review.

You can represent yourself or with the assistance of a McKenzie Fiend.

There are also loads of Lawyers who will do it on a Pro Bono basis.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 11:09 AM

Hahaha now that is funniest post of the day so far.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I disagree, anyone can apply for Judicial Review.

You can represent yourself or with the assistance of a McKenzie Fiend.

There are also loads of Lawyers who will do it on a Pro Bono basis.
Hi Swimmy, just a couple of points?
1 who is this Mackenzie FIEND??
2.I cant find a single lawyer who works for pleasure??
3.ln view of the above, WHO is ANYBODY??

Regards Donkeyman!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 12:58 PM

The general opinion on our news programs tonight after Clown Prince Boris was slapped down by the supreme court was that Brexit won't occur on the 1st November.

As I understood it, the general feeling is that Boris has to asked for an extension which the EU will grant, then there has to be a General Election the outcome of which will further muddy the waters. However even those outcomes are not entirely certain and if parliament can't agree on anything then you certainly won't leave the EU so all your bickering is a waste of energy.

Oh gawd! is this farce going to drag on even longer? How the hell did the country get into this total mess? Looks like a succession of very inept leaders with no skills, no vision and totally devoid of ideas. What's next?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I repeat.

The EU is NOT offering any Withdrawal Deal, i.e. a deal that permits us to levae the EU.

It is only offering us a deal to stay in the WU, in teh Customs Union and still under the contrl of the ECJ.

That is a clear breach of the Lisbon Treaty.

We are entitled to a WITHDRAWAL deal.

The other member states will be looking at the pathetic dictatorial behaviours of the EU in this respect and will be extremely worried I'm sure. The whole world can now see that EU treaties are not worth the paper they are written on and that the EU simply does whatever it wants regardless, i.e. an authoitarian totalitarian regime.

In a world where the EU has been criticised extensively for failing to reform, for failing to curb the corruption which runs like a vein right through it, this kind of behaviour simply underpins the world's concerns about the entire EU entity.

The EU is clearly a sect which does not permit its members to leave. It gives them only one choice which is to walk away.

It should be clear to everyine by now that walking away with No Deal is the only way we will ever get to leave.

Which is why our corrupt MPs passed a Bill to prevent that outcome.

Traitors one and all. They will all have to be removed from politics and there despicable actions undone.
I can't help but wonder why we don't have our own (Brexiteers) version of Gina Miller having a kick at the way the EU manages contracts & laws.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 01:21 PM

We have long known that laws belong to those with money.

Right at the bottom a speeding driver pays his fine, but the next one further up the money chain can buy a lawyer who will find a loophole and get him off.

(You know the examples - footballers seem good at it).

So it goes on, right up to the supreme court - would we be able to bring the sort of case that GM did? - No way!

Page 10 of 16 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top