Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 04:53 PM

Re: Fireworks - love them or loathe them?

What are the point of bangers?
One loud bang and that's it. What is the absolute point?
A car misfiring makes a loud bang. A pneumatic drill does too. Why do people like a loud noise and get all excited about it? Is it because everything is getting more American-ised and people like things loud and making an unholy racket all the time?

And why does Keith Lemon shout all the time? His guests are sat right next to him. Does he think they are hard of hearing or something, or maybe he is stone deaf? It just proves that he is an incredible attention-seeker making this row to drown everybody else out so the world looks at him. Narcissistic kn0b!!

I'm am at a loss about all of this totally
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2019, 09:15 PM

Re: Fireworks - love them or loathe them?

I have never outgrown the wonder of those gigantic explosions of color in the sky after dark. For me, it's magical. There are few things left in this life you can simply enjoy and admire, they ask nothing in return expect to admire them.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top