Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 12:17 PM

Re: M+S Clothing Sales Down

http://m.marksandspencer.com/mt/www....ct#plp_6-74478
Don't know what you lot moaning about, huge M&S near me has lovely selection
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 12:41 PM

Oh dear oh dear, what do all these posts make me I dread to think.
I love M&S and go regular.

I will admit to the Night attire being not everyones cup of tea lol but my mums in a nursing home and its just the ticket for her

One thing I do like from M&S in the last couple of years they started doing a teashirt with slightly long sleeves to the elbow and for me being so thin, they cover up a multitude of sins
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
I must admit their nightwear is awful. A couple of years ago I went into hospital and my hubby went and bought me a couple of new nighties, when he brought them to me I was not very gracious as they where hideous. I asked him how old he thought I was.

They where winceyette with long sleeves, where long length which showed no skin at all, oh and they had frills on the neck and sleeves. uck.

I have never let him forget it. I realise I was ungrateful, bless him.
Reminded me of meself and Fabs - he'd have done the same and my reaction would have been the same as you
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 12:52 PM

http://m.marksandspencer.com/mt/www....ce/p/p22320060

Show him this one, he'll be rarin to go back again!!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
http://m.marksandspencer.com/mt/www....ce/p/p22320060

Show him this one, he'll be rarin to go back again!!!
No picture gal - was it a silk teddy with lace ?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK

08-07-2015, 01:03 PM

Yes Patsy that's the one, prettiest thing you've ever seen.
I looked at the reviews....here is the first one, read it and you'll realise why I'm cracked up laughing!!!

Joobiewoobie
Cornwall
Age 25-34
Male
5 / 5
Stunning Rosie Item....whats not to love?
28 June 2015
I love these teddy's! The material it super luxurious silk, the cut is great and i can't stop wearing them. The washing (being silk) is a bit of a pain but I've now got several of these and find them the best thing ever for sleeping/lounging around this time of year or wearing under clothes for extra warmth/keeping the small of your back warm! The lighter colours don't show through under clothes and the straps are light weight (not like a bra strap!) and if your male, the lack of popper access at the gusset doesn't really matter. although probably an issue for the ladies!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

08-07-2015, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Yes Patsy that's the one, prettiest thing you've ever seen.
I looked at the reviews....here is the first one, read it and you'll realise why I'm cracked up laughing!!!

Joobiewoobie
Cornwall
Age 25-34
Male
5 / 5
Stunning Rosie Item....whats not to love?
28 June 2015
I love these teddy's! The material it super luxurious silk, the cut is great and i can't stop wearing them. The washing (being silk) is a bit of a pain but I've now got several of these and find them the best thing ever for sleeping/lounging around this time of year or wearing under clothes for extra warmth/keeping the small of your back warm! The lighter colours don't show through under clothes and the straps are light weight (not like a bra strap!) and if your male, the lack of popper access at the gusset doesn't really matter. although probably an issue for the ladies!

Don't know how he works that one out
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 01:28 PM

To be fair i bought most of my clothes from M&S over the years, straight in buy something , straight out. Never struggled to find something i liked, and good value and long lasting clothing. But they changed and costs went up, so rare i spend in them these days.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 01:29 PM

Used to like M&S years ago but not keen now, their clothes are frumpy and how they love elasticated waists! Never would wear anything like that and in beige? give over...
I do like their cotton nighties, especially the white, strappy, full length ones and always buy bras and knickers from there but that's it.
The OH has a sweater he still wears, had it 24years and still in good nick - it was made in England though, does that happen now?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

08-07-2015, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
To be fair i bought most of my clothes from M&S over the years, straight in buy something , straight out. Never struggled to find something i liked, and good value and long lasting clothing. But they changed and costs went up, so rare i spend in them these days.
Wanted some trousers for Fabs - most were low slung waist for the young 'uns - no good ............

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top