Join for free
Page 546 of 754 « First < 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 646 > Last »
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland
Beki is female  Beki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 03:39 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good afternoon all. It was quite humid yesterday so I didn't spend too long in the garden. Finished painting the front fence this morning so haven't done much since. Alarming posters Roxy, perhaps some trying to stir up trouble rather than authentic. We can do without troublemakers like that. Take care all.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 10:25 AM

Good morning ladies. Roxy it makes you wonder what they do with their lives to print posters like that. My answer get a job and get a life. Turned out really warm yesterday and as usual all the day trippers were here. Local garden shop is selling Scottish tomatoes so I'll be going up there and getting some for dinner.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 11:01 AM

Morning, Another grey day here but again very humid, real headache weather. Am not in the best of moods I had a stone fly up off the road from the lorry in front and now there's a chip in my windscreen.....Sigh. Hope it will fix ok. Been away with the dog so home now mooching around trying to find something to do, even the stables are ok and the Clydes groomed.
I know how you feel about those posters Jess, pretty scary though, hope there's nobody tries to do as they say.
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland
Beki is female  Beki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 12:25 PM

Good afternoon all. I seem to be slowing up as, some days, I was in the garden around 8 & feeling I had achieved something by lunchtime. Maybe I need some really hot days, or a kick on the bum, to motivate me again. I keep thinking it would be nice to have a run out then change my mind. We will all be agoraphobic if things don't change soon. Oh, and 3 stone overweight! Have a good day and take care.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2020, 10:49 AM

Good morning ladies. Roxy there is nothing worse than having to pay out to get a windscreen repaired. Beki I think we're all the same at the moment. Our get and go has gone for the moment. Housework today and trying to decide what to have for dinner.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2020, 12:24 PM

Morning, Bit of a weather surprise today. We are meant to be dull, cloudy and humid again but it's warm and sunny.....Excellent. After lunch I'll be outside with my audio Book soaking it all up, what a difference a day makes. Can't believe it's the longest day on Sunday, then it's slowly back to dark evenings... sigh.
Have a nice day.
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland

17-06-2020, 04:39 PM

What a beautiful, sunny, and warm day. I spent an early hour in the garden, weeding & deadheading, lazed for a hour or so & then went out. I was looking for couple of specific things but really just wanted the activity. My first stop had a queue of about 10/15 people waiting to go in so decided I couldn't be bothered. Next I went to Dobbies. Busy car park but walked in and wandered around for ages. Picked up some compost and plants & german/empire biscuits. There was a queue waiting to enter when I came out. Oops, maybe I stayed too long. I next went to The Range. Another queue so headed down to B&M, another queue. I really can't be bothered to stand in queues to enter stores. I know I'm lucky and didn't really need any of the things I wanted or bought. At least I didn't make the queues longer for people who did need to wait. Started for home & passed Klondyke, no queue, so popped in. Picked up some herb plants and came home. Enjoyed the run out and the plants etc were what I was looking for but it was more the feeling of freedom I think. Hopefully will keep me sane for another week or two!. Hope you have all enjoyed your day. Take care.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

18-06-2020, 10:34 AM

Good morning ladies. Beki we have a Range in the next town but I haven't been to it yet. As soon as this is over I'll be popping in to see it. Put compost in the front garden and a few plants. May hope your ok.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 11:11 AM

Good Morning Each,I'm ok dokie Jessie thanks for asking

Thought I'd get out for My walk before it warmed up but I was 'glowing' profusely by the time I arrived back Home!

Popped into the CO-OP for 2 well fired rolls so had them with scrambled eggs & 2 cups o' tea sitting in the garden....I don't think I'll ever lose the excess inches around My waist now..hey ho..

Hope it's warm and sunny where You all are xx
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

18-06-2020, 11:20 AM

Morning, Yes May it's warm n sunny here too. Weird though as this is the 2nd day we've had dull/cloudy for our forecast and we got wall to wall blue sky.
Working round the house catching up and a wee bit weeding this afternoon before relaxing with the audio book.

Page 546 of 754 « First < 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 646 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top