Join for free
Page 37 of 259 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 09:21 AM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
It just seemed so un-natural that after the tragedy the street was so empty.

I thought the same Jazzi. It didn't look right.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 10:07 AM

It could be a producers money problem. They can't afford to pay the extras.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
It could be a producers money problem. They can't afford to pay the extras.
With the story lines recently it's a wonder they aren't all attending therapy sessions. I am, and I'm only watching it....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 10:01 PM

Oh my god!

Tonight's episode: yet two more poofs appear! This time it's the Mayor of Weatherfield 'and his partner' (a bloke, needless to say). This political correctness is just going too far now.

They need to change the name from Coronation Street to Canal Street.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oh my god!

Tonight's episode: yet two more poofs appear! This time it's the Mayor of Weatherfield 'and his partner' (a bloke, needless to say). This political correctness is just going too far now.

They need to change the name from Coronation Street to Canal Street.
Not very nice, JBR! Remember we may have gay members on here, so please show a bit of sensitivity!

However, I do agree the soaps do seem to be overdoing it in the introduction of gay characters. I fear they may soon outnumber the straights.

Nice to see Sally and Yasmeen finally becoming friends, but the actress playing Yasmeen needs either acting lessons or to find another show to be on. She spoils it for me.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 11:18 AM

Not very nice, JBR! Remember we may have gay members on here, so please show a bit of sensitivity!

However, I do agree the soaps do seem to be overdoing it in the introduction of gay characters. I fear they may soon outnumber the straights.

Nice to see Sally and Yasmeen finally becoming friends, but the actress playing Yasmeen needs either acting lessons or to find another show to be on. She spoils it for me.
Lets just hope they do not get "Too" friendly, if ya know what I mean.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Lets just hope they do not get "Too" friendly, if ya know what I mean.
I agree. I'm afraid it makes me a little sick when I see men kissing. Strangely, lesbians kissing doesn't bother me at all.

Perhaps any amateur psychologist on here might explain the phenomenon!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 12:13 PM

I agree there seems to be an increase in gay couples of either sex, on telly of late.
I'm sorry if it offends, but I really don't like it much when the camera zooms in for close ups on the snogs, I don't feel that is necessary to nearly get up their noses with the flippin' camera.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 01:52 PM

I really don't think 'poof' is offensive, in fact it's a word regularly used Within the gay community.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 03:44 PM

What about Steve being the daddy of Lianne's baby then?

When did they get together - I must have been snoozing!!

Page 37 of 259 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top