Join for free
Page 88 of 259 « First < 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 12:32 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I agree. Seeing two good looking lesbians at it is actually a turn-on.

But two poofs at it makes me feel sick.

Probably something to do with wishing to join in, or not as the case may be!
Don't think you will get your wish, I'd bet they'd think "Two's company, Three's a crowd".
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Don't think you will get your wish, I'd bet they'd think "Two's company, Three's a crowd".
Which couple do you mean?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 01:05 PM

The Ladies of course, they should always come first.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 01:15 PM

We gave up watching Corrie St a couple of months ago, what was once a good programme is now utter trash with bad story lines and a gay agenda,

Corrie no longer entertains it just annoys and irritates, good bye old friend.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
We gave up watching Corrie St a couple of months ago, what was once a good programme is now utter trash with bad story lines and a gay agenda,

Corrie no longer entertains it just annoys and irritates, good bye old friend.
Perhaps when their audience figures drop sufficiently they might return to the more entertaining and less PC story lines.

Yes, I fondly remember the Ena Sharples, Len Fairclough and Elsie Tanner days. You could look forward to every episode featuring at least one of the storylines including Ena and Elsie arguing in the corner shop and Len getting into a fight.

It wasn't all negative, though. It was always interspersed with humour as well, and reflected real life in those days.

Of course, I suppose that 'real life' has changed somewhat since ah wer a lad.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oh no. Not another one.

At this rate they're going to have to re-title it as Queer Street.
The actor has 'come out', not the character.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 06:57 PM

I must admit I keep seeing an Advertisement on TV when two Women kiss, I think it was a fashion shop or something, but it makes me feel ill. Why do they have to put this on TV?

I have read that Peter Barlow is to cheat on Toyah.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

09-02-2017, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
The actor has 'come out', not the character.
As I understand it, it is not an uncommon trait of that profession!
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 09:40 PM

I think the girl who plays Sinead's quite lovely - until she opens her mouth. She has the most drippy irritating accent ever. Totally agree about the lesbian/gay thing. Obviously there are a few on the production team pushing their "rights" or something, but it's ludicrous that a small back street would have so many gay people.

I reckon David and that thief girl in the cafe are going to get together, although to be honest I'm losing the will to watch.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Foxy, why do you think the women are more acceptable than the blokes?
I think 'Kissing' is a feminine thing Mups. It's a bloke respecting a woman in a way he thinks she will understand his love for her.
You can't turn it into a macho thing between two blokes. They will have to find a macho thing to do to demonstrate their affection for each other. Perhaps naked wrestling or a pint down the pub, after all, just because a bloke fancies another bloke doesn't mean that one of them has to be more feminine, if that's the case, they are just impersonating a hetero couple and one of them is not really gay and fancies women after all.

Since talking to some friends I realise that as well as Coronation Street, The Unforgotten and that advert [which I can't remember, thanks Susie that's the one] I had forgot to mention, Halcyon and Emmerdale. Soon it's going to be easier to list the ones without a Gay agenda.

Page 88 of 259 « First < 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top