Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 12:51 AM

Re: My English Bull Terrier - Gracie

Lovely photos.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2018, 05:18 PM

Yes Silver Tabby...they truly are.
Beautiful Filly
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2018, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Lovely photos.
Thank you so much, clumsy...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2018, 06:38 PM

She still looks lovely.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2018, 07:21 PM

I love EBTs Gracie is very sweet .
There was an EBT puppy in a cottage near to ours when we were on holiday in Wales on year. I wanted to take him home, he was called Nigel.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2018, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Thank you, Longdogs and Silver Tabby...

Longdogs...Gracie does think of herself as a lap dog and so enjoys cuddling...
Aw, just beautiful breed, our son had one and we used to look after him when they went on holiday . Lenny was his name he was just so good natured with the children , they could anything they liked with him , he took it all in his stride.Although he was a big dog , he like, you others have said , liked try and get on your lap

However, put him with other dogs as he was a demon , would growl , fight ,if he had the chance.
Lovely times, he has now sadly passed .
Beautiful Filly

21-01-2018, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
She still looks lovely.
How very nice of you to say, susiejaeger...thank you.
Beautiful Filly

21-01-2018, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I love EBTs Gracie is very sweet .
There was an EBT puppy in a cottage near to ours when we were on holiday in Wales on year. I wanted to take him home, he was called Nigel.
I love EBT's as well, Meg, they are my breed of choice. Gracie is definitely a sweet girl. Nigel is a very cool name for a male dog.
Beautiful Filly

21-01-2018, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Aw, just beautiful breed, our son had one and we used to look after him when they went on holiday . Lenny was his name he was just so good natured with the children , they could anything they liked with him , he took it all in his stride.Although he was a big dog , he like, you others have said , liked try and get on your lap

However, put him with other dogs as he was a demon , would growl , fight ,if he had the chance.
Lovely times, he has now sadly passed .
Did you know, APRICOT...that EBT's are referred to as "The clown breed?" Oh yes, they are so tolerant of babies and children... They're extremely muscular too and don't always realize their own strength... I always trusted my granddaughter with both Storm and Gracie...

Sadly, my Storm also passed 13 years ago...
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
My gorgeous girl will turn 13 on April 13th...here is a picture of her at about 1 year...and another at age 12...
Filly, she's adorable! my nephew has one just like her. They are such a gentle, loving breed. They look sometimes as though they are actually smiling. Happy 13th Birthday Gracie.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top