Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 06:15 PM

Re: My English Bull Terrier - Gracie

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Did you know, APRICOT...that EBT's are referred to as "The clown breed?" Oh yes, they are so tolerant of babies and children... They're extremely muscular too and don't always realize their own strength... I always trusted my granddaughter with both Storm and Gracie...

Sadly, my Storm also passed 13 years ago...
I didn"t know that,although as you say EXTREMELY muscular,
when he had had enough walking he would just stop and could hubs shift him [,and he is a 6ft 3 bloke ,] like heck , so just had to turn round and go back home.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Filly, she's adorable! my nephew has one just like her. They are such a gentle, loving breed. They look sometimes as though they are actually smiling. Happy 13th Birthday Gracie.
Hi shropshiregirl...and thanks so very much for the Gracie complement... I, of course shall pass it on.

My son and I drove to Chase, Michigan...to purchase Miss Gracie back in 2005.

Bull terriers are a loving, gentle breed... I know eh, they sure do look as if they're smiling sometimes...

Shropshiregirl...is your nephew's bully a white one?
Beautiful Filly
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I didn"t know that,although as you say EXTREMELY muscular,
when he had had enough walking he would just stop and could hubs shift him [,and he is a 6ft 3 bloke ,] like heck , so just had to turn round and go back home.
HAHAHA...oh yes, APRICOT, bullies do have a mind of their own.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 09:28 PM

Just doesn"t stop being addicted to EBT"s though does it. I would get one myself in a heartbeat, but go on holiday a LOT, so not fair on any of us.
Beautiful Filly

23-01-2018, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Just doesn"t stop being addicted to EBT"s though does it. I would get one myself in a heartbeat, but go on holiday a LOT, so not fair on any of us.
APRICOT...I've always been addicted to EBT's... My personal licence plate from 1986, says "Spuds M." Spuds MacKenzie...was the bull terrier in the Anheuser-Busch commercials for (Bud Light). You can check them out on YouTube...
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 01:00 AM

Did you know, APRICOT...that EBT's are referred to as "The clown breed?" Oh yes, they are so tolerant of babies and children... They're extremely muscular too and don't always realize their own strength... I always trusted my granddaughter with both Storm and Gracie...

Sadly, my Storm also passed 13 years ago...
And Staffies the "Nanny dog" because of their love and protective nature towards children.

All the Bull breeds are suffering from wrongful reporting when they attack......it's a real shame.
Beautiful Filly

23-01-2018, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
And Staffies the "Nanny dog" because of their love and protective nature towards children.

All the Bull breeds are suffering from wrongful reporting when they attack......it's a real shame.
Hi Tpin and good morning...I too love all of the bully breeds. However, I am sad to say, that pit bulls are banned from Ontario. The ban has been in place for several years now...whilst I have been hoping with others, that it would be lifted... ...there is no sign of that happening.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 08:17 PM

Hi shropshiregirl...and thanks so very much for the Gracie complement... I, of course shall pass it on.

My son and I drove to Chase, Michigan...to purchase Miss Gracie back in 2005.

Bull terriers are a loving, gentle breed... I know eh, they sure do look as if they're smiling sometimes...

Shropshiregirl...is your nephew's bully a white one?
Filly, Pure white with a black eye patch on his left eye. He looks so cute cos he always wears a different neckchief and his tail never stops wagging. His name is Bruce and is much loved.
Beautiful Filly

23-01-2018, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Filly, Pure white with a black eye patch on his left eye. He looks so cute cos he always wears a different neckchief and his tail never stops wagging. His name is Bruce and is much loved.
OMGoodness...how very cute Bruce must be.

Sometimes I put a bandana on Gracie too but of course it must be pink...

Gracie is pure white too...with a black ear and eye patch on her right side...

Bullies are just too !
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 09:27 PM

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top