Join for free
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 03:07 PM

Don't Forget, Ontario...

...to turn your clocks back 1 hour at 2 AM, on Sunday, November 4th...2018.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 03:41 PM

Re: Don't Forget, Ontario...

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
...to turn your clocks back 1 hour at 2 AM, on Sunday, November 4th...2018.
Oh my gosh Filly, is that tonight. My mom died on Nov 4th, 2004..or 2003, I can remember which. I will think of her tonight......

I hope I remember to do the clocks, I think I will do that right now so I don't forget.

Thanks Filly....

Blue x
Beautiful Filly
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Oh my gosh Filly, is that tonight. My mom died on Nov 4th, 2004..or 2003, I can remember which. I will think of her tonight......

I hope I remember to do the clocks, I think I will do that right now so I don't forget.

Thanks Filly....

Blue x

Glad that you saw this, Blue...and you're welcome. I'll probably change my clocks, before I go to bed tonight.

I must remind you of "Outlander" also Blue...tomorrow night, November 4th @ 10 PM...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 06:50 PM

It is done Filly......now if we can just remember The Outlanders tomorrow at 10PM. I can never stay up that late, but I am going to try. I can't remember how to tape something.......so I will set my alarm, or look for an email from you......
Beautiful Filly

03-11-2018, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
It is done Filly......now if we can just remember The Outlanders tomorrow at 10PM. I can never stay up that late, but I am going to try. I can't remember how to tape something.......so I will set my alarm, or look for an email from you......

I too wish that Outlander wasn't on so late at night. I'm sure there's a way to tape programmes with Comwave but I don't know how... I use to be able to watch a programmed up to 24 hours after it was on but that feature seems to have disappeared...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top