Join for free
Page 24 of 26 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 07:40 PM

Re: Additions and changes to our Mod team

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
If you are on about my reply....nothing personal in it....no names mentioned.

If not, please ignore the above.

My excuse is "morphine" it sends me on a bit of a mad un.
cuckoo, cuckoo, wibble wobble.
No not your mate.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Wow! This subject has really gone way off topic, personal attacks even. I am surprised that there has been no leg slapping by the bosses, if I get even remotely close and personal with another poster the mods are all over me like a rash.
Are they in that case you must deserve it Rehab ...
This is Admin's thread not on the regular forums and Admin will deal with it in good time
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 07:50 PM

I think the mods we have are brilliant but they need help....especially now, more than ever.

There's a member who is lying through her/his teeth...a real nutjob that is trying to ruin the site and cause disharmony.

Her/he is libeling many, many members who dont agree with herf/him.

I wish you all the luck Azz...she/he is having their strings pulled by an unscrupulous puppet master that only has one goal...revenge.

This post may well be removed but....I care about the forum and its decent members...so DON'T be fooled by this unhinged liar.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 07:55 PM

I knew what you are on about until you said ...

she/he is having their strings pulled by an unscrupulous puppet master that only has one goal...revenge.

Can I ask Admin as I've had no response. Has this matter been judged closed? Is still been looked into?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:01 PM

I go away for a 2 week holiday and what happens? Tpin decides to go into hospital to chat up the nurses, call for more mods, whatg else have I missed.

Azz is right, as always, being a Mod (I am a rocker at heart) is not easy. keeping ones own opinions to ones self and not taking sides is tough.

Maybe one solution is to have individual mods covering x number of threads.

That way the pressure of watching everything that goes on in the forum is reduced
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I think the mods we have are brilliant but they need help....especially now, more than ever.

There's a member who is lying through her/his teeth...a real nutjob that is trying to ruin the site and cause disharmony.

Her/he is libeling many, many members who dont agree with herf/him.

I wish you all the luck Azz...she/he is having their strings pulled by an unscrupulous puppet master that only has one goal...revenge.

This post may well be removed but....I care about the forum and its decent members...so DON'T be fooled by this unhinged liar.
I can't believe this is been allowed to carry on without any intervention.

I said it earlier and I will repeat it again ... this should be taken to Admin so they can sort it out in a calm, objective and impersonal manner and if they judge that any action needs taken against any member(s) they then be left in peace to do so.
A timely reassurance from Admin might help cool things down?
People are getting upset and it's snowballing into something quite horrible and toxic.
And worse, I'm beginning to sound like a flippin Mod.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:33 PM

We don't often agree morti but you are right I think. Time it was sorted out properly off the open forum.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Are they in that case you must deserve it Rehab ...
This is Admin's thread not on the regular forums and Admin will deal with it in good time
I am suitably chastised ...
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I knew what you are on about until you said ...

she/he is having their strings pulled by an unscrupulous puppet master that only has one goal...revenge.

Can I ask Admin as I've had no response. Has this matter been judged closed? Is still been looked into?
If, what she/he says is true....there's 3 guys involved in stirring up this anti OFF crap...and she's/he's named them all.....all members on here.

So, now they'll know they're known and have backed the wrong horse this time.

So...to them I'd like to suggest...Don't do a bank robbery with this one, he/she is a gob s***e and will get you in trouble...ain't too bright this one.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

19-03-2017, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We don't often agree morti but you are right I think. Time it was sorted out properly off the open forum.
I don't agree, Julie.

Those that have been contacted by it may believe what they are told...without hearing both sides.

By keeping it off the forum those that may believe this crap wont know any different.

By outing it they may realise he/she is lying and therefore refrain from judging those she/he lies about.

Page 24 of 26 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top