Join for free
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:31 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
The real deal.

great one spittie - lots of memories and yes more memories - I once spent a rainy night in Georgia and she finished with me there!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:36 AM

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:39 AM

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:42 AM

hello maryellen and a goodnight to you too!! xx
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

01-09-2018, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
yes I forgot to sign; seal and delivery it didn't I!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->

EXPRESSIVITY - ever used that with your fictitious students?

know wonder ya don't sleep much with all that expresso in ya tummy heh?
Ok,musclemouth-you have the trumpet, now play the tune.
YOU get the new intake's primary thesis on neutron imbalance when subjected to curvature gravitational redirection under photon-beam densities ready for delivery to the new intake,plus sort out their first individual research projects,big fella. It all has to be ready by next Thursday for the first lecture-ok Toots? Y'got the gob-now do the job.

What? Y'say you're too busy making expresso?
Blimey-I bet your therapist has therapy, after a session with you. Oh-plus you have no friends,so MUHH!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

01-09-2018, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Ok,musclemouth-you have the trumpet, now play the tune.
YOU get the new intake's primary thesis on neutron imbalance when subjected to curvature gravitational redirection under photon-beam densities ready for delivery to the new intake,plus sort out their first individual research projects,big fella. It all has to be ready by next Thursday for the first lecture-ok Toots? Y'got the gob-now do the job.

Blimey-I bet your therapist has therapy, after a session with you. Oh-plus you have no friends,so MUHH!
well erhmm - if there was ever a case for a real standup demo of neutron imbalance when subjected to curvature gravitational redirection under photon-beam densities it's gotta by you - do you do some tommy cooper tricks as well and the occasional Norman Wisdom joke?

I hear you're listed as the weakly standup comic? - you could take ya guitar in and give the staff a quick rendering of 'stairway to heaven' and of course the classic Tommy Steele 'singin the blues' cos that's all ya seem to do these days?

for a guy who STILL doesn't know how to post a you tube on here you take the can! lurv ya toots - oh and could I have my imitation paste necklace and earings back soon - you've had them for 6mths - yes I know they glitter and look real but NOT whilst ya lecturing please!

Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 10:17 AM

Picture this...........
The milky weak sun struggling to rise and disperse the morning mist

A clearing in the woods

Absolute silence

2 men locked in a never-ending spat

Each one a colossus in his sphere of influence

Both men intensely articulate

Both men looked in verbal conflict, spanning the oceans

It's a duel you are after is it boyos ?
take
10 paces in opposite directions

Choose weapons

Consonants or Vowels?

Play nicely chums
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 10:25 AM

I HATE YOU!

[and it's ESpresso,you thicko!]

BTW, which is it Pugsy EX or ES?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

01-09-2018, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
BTW, which is it Pugsy EX or ES?
Oh well spotted RJ - the Pugs is totally confused with his ex and es - - it's simple really he's the one with a lisp! when he says 'espresso' he's trying to say 'expresso' but not EXPRESSING' himself very well?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top