Join for free
Page 16 of 26 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 10:39 PM

Re: Additions and changes to our Mod team

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
It is?
I was sitting wondering whether the new forum Helpers will get to wear cute little elves uniforms like Santa's Helpers do.
There's no money involved, so it's probably in the nuddie!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 10:41 PM

Julie, this is why I understood members had to nominate themselves.

If you think you would be suitable, please start a thread in the Contact a Mod or Contact Admin section letting us know why you think you would be an asset to the team

Thank you and we look forward to putting our new team together
[/QUOTE]
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Serious stuff for Azz, Meg and Mags......But not for me.....Life goes on.....
Foxy, If you were a moderator, like it or not, you would have to change....a bit!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think azz said we can nominate people, but there is no pressure for them to accept. IMO it may help people come forward if enough people respect them enough to nominate them.

Julie, see my post 152 in answer to you, please. I messed up posting it properly.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
If I was a Mod the first rule to be upheld would be:- AZZ is always right, even if AZZ is wrong, he is right. Just like football........The Ref's decision is final, NO ARGUMENT!
This is what causes disruption, in the terraces.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-03-2017, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I will go along with the Pummy nomination.

Pummy!!!

First thing he would do is ban every cat owner on the forum.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Oh ..you'll go far in the promotion stakes.
If there's one thing that has changed over the years in this free speech, human rights orientated world, where there's blame society that we now find ourselves in, is the fact that most people don't like being told what to do or to take orders.
Without which we have chaos.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-03-2017, 11:08 PM

So what happens if Azz doesn't find anyone suitable?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, If you were a moderator, like it or not, you would have to change....a bit!
Nooooooo way Arty.....This forum is my little piece of escapism. I come on here to interact with amazing people, very good friends whom I shall probably never meet. I can't wait to fire up my computer in the mornings to see what's new on the forum. You have turned into an extension of my family. I can open my mind on Bob's Bits, or take part in exciting discussion. I don't need to read a newspaper or listen to the news, I can keep up with world events right on the forum. I can see how people respond to events, and perhaps re evaluate my own thoughts and opinions. I can comment on any or all of the topics, sometimes being a bit opinionated or sometimes a little bit cheeky, but never rude or abusive......Well, not abusive anyway.....

Being a Mod would seriously affect my ability to just be myself.....It would be like having a passion for running only to be told you would only be allowed to provide support for other runners..........Just a little bit selfish?....Perhaps...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 11:16 PM

May "Bobs Bits" prevail, appreciation of interaction with the great outdoors, with a bit of personal exertion, is always good.

Page 16 of 26 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top