Join for free
Page 25 of 26 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 >
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:49 PM

Re: Additions and changes to our Mod team

Tell you what I hate about all this ..
All this 6 or 8 women ?.... now 3 blokes ?... all named but not named.

And in the end who knows the whole story for undisputed fact? I certainly don't.

If, it's a bad as you say and now involves a few people, perhaps Azz ought to create a private section for any or all involved to thrash it out and clear the air.
This venting on the public forum is not the way to do it and not achieving much.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:49 PM

Call me slow, but I'm afraid I have no idea who the culprit is.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Tell you what I hate about all this ..
All this 6 or 8 women ?.... now 3 blokes ?... all named but not named.

And in the end who knows the whole story for undisputed fact? I certainly don't.

If, it's a bad as you say and now involves a few people, perhaps Azz ought to create a private section for any or all involved to thrash it out and clear the air.
This venting on the public forum is not the way to do it and not achieving much.
Everything is being done by email...copies are being kept by those that have received them.

Are emails OFF's problem or an indiuviduals?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:52 PM

Who ever it is, they need a subpoena slapping on them!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:55 PM

I nominate... Tarantula. She takes no prisoners and doesn't stand any nonsense!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I don't agree, Julie.

Those that have been contacted by it may believe what they are told...without hearing both sides.

By keeping it off the forum those that may believe this crap wont know any different.

By outing it they may realise he/she is lying and therefore refrain from judging those she/he lies about.
I do understand your position in all this Tpin .. and can see you want to clear the air in your own way but I have to disagree. I'm not keen on lynch mobs.
There is one flaw in your argument. Azz has not banned anyone. Yet. Could be he is still making a judgment? Who knows?
I haven't put that very well. I don't want you to think I'm unsympathetic .
I'll shut up.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Who ever it is, they need a subpoena slapping on them!
or just a slap?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Did the People involved give this Person Their private e mail addresses...if so...why?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

19-03-2017, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I do understand your position in all this Tpin .. and can see you want to clear the air in your own way but I have to disagree. I'm not keen on lynch mobs.
There is one flaw in your argument. Azz has not banned anyone. Yet. Could be he is still making a judgment? Who knows?
I haven't put that very well. I don't want you to think I'm unsympathetic .
I'll shut up.
This isn't a lynch mob....it is me keeping it in the open...my own personal battle against evil here in Gotham City...oops, wrong forum.

I haven't been underhanded and rallied support by mail/messaging people....causing mischief....yes i've answered messages but nowhere have I asked for support from others...I don't need it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:59 PM

They are Gluttons for punishment?

Page 25 of 26 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top