Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2016, 05:42 AM

Re: Mobile Phones

Hi

I lost my first mobile the day I got it, I dropped it in a 14ft deep swim on the River Severn.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2016, 06:03 AM

Re: Mobile Phones

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I've just bought one of those, but I took out a contract this time Barry, after having a little p.a.y.g Motorola flip phone for years. I can't get on with this new one at the moment. It's a bit of overkill for me - don't need internet when I'm out and I can't get used to the size. Best thing about it IMO is that I can text much quicker now as it has a keyboard. Why don't they keep things simple, I wonder.
Yes the large size does take some geting used to, nowhere near as convenient but that's the price we pay for progress I guess. Like you I don't use mine for the internet either, but the better camera is a real boon and the keyboard, like you say, is much better for texting.
As with most things though, I suppose we'll soon get used to it and wonder how we ever managed before...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top