Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 04:13 PM

Re: Pillow Talk

That's a shame and I know it can be very painful and frustrating when You can't get a good nights sleep...I get it every now and then but I know it stems from the damaged discs in My spine,fortunately shoulder exercises and a battering with the power shower usually helps..Hope it clears up soon,x
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 04:20 PM

I use a memory foam support pillow which is the only one that will give me comfort, anything higher is very uncomfortable. I've suffered with neck and back problems for more years than I care to remember and now find it impossible to look over either shoulder.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 05:18 PM

Mags I shall maybe try the memory support pillow. I'll try anything. I'm sick of taking painkillers every morning. Sorry you have that problem now
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
lol glad you don't Rachel. It's a pain in the neck
Lol Alice

I'm not really unsympathetic (((hugs)))
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Lol Alice

I'm not really unsympathetic (((hugs)))
I know you're not Rachel
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

06-02-2015, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by aquablue ->
That's a shame and I know it can be very painful and frustrating when You can't get a good nights sleep...I get it every now and then but I know it stems from the damaged discs in My spine,fortunately shoulder exercises and a battering with the power shower usually helps..Hope it clears up soon,x
Thanks May x
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
May, when he is here he does . I'm struggling with neck and shoulder pain at the moment and I've to brace myself during the night to move my head! It's agonising . Can see me back at the physio again.

I would definitely see a chiropractor or similar Alice. \If you can find one who is MacTimoney trained, they won't hurt you like some others do.
I've had neck problems for quite a few years and when it was x-rayed, they said there were 'Sponylitic changes in certain vertebrae (spelling?). The bottom of my spine is wearing out too. That's why I keep my Yoga going.
I have a couple of pillows to prop me up if I'm reading in bed, but always take one out when I'm ready to lay down.
I even made a tiny slit in the seam in my 'sleep' pillow, to remove some of the filling until it comfortable for my neck!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 11:48 PM

A single male should always have at least one room with clean sheets and fresh pillows-we may get lucky
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

06-02-2015, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I would definitely see a chiropractor or similar Alice.
I've had neck problems for quite a few years and when it was x-rayed, they said there were 'Sponylitic changes in certain vertebrae (spelling?).
I have a couple of pillows to prop me up if I'm reading in bed, but always take one out when I'm ready to lay down.
I even made a tiny slit in the seam in my 'sleep' pillow, to remove some of the filling until it comfortable for my neck!
Thanks for that Mups. I think i will have to see someone. It's getting more of a problem as each day goes on. I just don't like the idea of having to take painkillers every morning, but it's aching and actually makes me feel sick. To think at one point I couldn't do without two pillows! Just shows you how things change.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I would definitely see a chiropractor or similar Alice. \If you can find one who is MacTimoney trained, they won't hurt you like some others do.
I've had neck problems for quite a few years and when it was x-rayed, they said there were 'Sponylitic changes in certain vertebrae (spelling?). The bottom of my spine is wearing out too. That's why I keep my Yoga going.
I had a bad car accident years ago and damaged a joint in my spine, for several months I went to a chiropractor, it hurt like hell, cost me a small fortune and it didn't work

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top