Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 12:02 PM

Re: Segregation

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
The only people too vote from now on will be snowflakes , democracy in the uk is dead , parliament shot the fox and will never recover from this now , change leaders , change mp’s , promise everyone a £1m year pension but no one will ever ever believe a member of the House of Commons again ... forget brexit as that is of secondary importance in this fight now ... this is now showing that the people we elect and some would say over pay and privilege have disregarded the very people they are supposed to serve and that was bad enough in the bliar years , bad enough in the expense scandal years ... bad enough in the austerity years but now ... words fail me ... project fear and it’s potential financial damage in the short term overiding the fact ( and it is a fact) that FOREVER once out of the EU to have YOUR VOTE MATTER as your mp will be free of European laws and courts held by faceless unelected beurocrats ...I could weep ... our one chance of freedom and the silver spooners have shackled every child , every as yet unborn child FOREVER to find voting is a simple waste of time as Europe actually runs everything and you will never have any say in reality , that’s what remainers short term selfish view has done and those who can see this will never ever forgive them

Ironic the very people we voted brexit for , to give power back to OUR OWN SOVERIGN GOVERNMENT kick us in the teeth and give it back to Europe !!!!
Absolutely 'Cracking' post Marmaduke, and I agree with every word. But it's not over yet, and I will support any party or MP who offers a 'No Deal Brexit'....The rest is 'Borax!'
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 12:57 PM

Re: Segregation

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
The only people too vote from now on will be snowflakes , democracy in the uk is dead , parliament shot the fox and will never recover from this now , change leaders , change mp’s , promise everyone a £1m year pension but no one will ever ever believe a member of the House of Commons again ... forget brexit as that is of secondary importance in this fight now ... this is now showing that the people we elect and some would say over pay and privilege have disregarded the very people they are supposed to serve and that was bad enough in the bliar years , bad enough in the expense scandal years ... bad enough in the austerity years but now ... words fail me ... project fear and it’s potential financial damage in the short term overiding the fact ( and it is a fact) that FOREVER once out of the EU to have YOUR VOTE MATTER as your mp will be free of European laws and courts held by faceless unelected beurocrats ...I could weep ... our one chance of freedom and the silver spooners have shackled every child , every as yet unborn child FOREVER to find voting is a simple waste of time as Europe actually runs everything and you will never have any say in reality , that’s what remainers short term selfish view has done and those who can see this will never ever forgive them

Ironic the very people we voted brexit for , to give power back to OUR OWN SOVERIGN GOVERNMENT kick us in the teeth and give it back to Europe !!!!
Excellent Post Marmaduke! Every word so true.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top