Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 08:50 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

A dry morning at last! Not too cold either. The word ’sunshine’ is also mentioned, for later this morning but turning cloudy again. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

My car needs a good clean so that is one task I will try to do today, other than that another day doing whatever I please.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 09:06 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Morning Baz and all who follow
Raining.

Hope it stays fine enough for you to clean your car, Baz. I need to do mine, but I may have to be lazy and take it to the car wash mid-week

Today I'll be at the gym to do some weights exercises for the first time in nearly three months. I did an hour's cardio yesterday which went really well and I'll be starting again steadily on the weights this afternoon now that I'm over my first operation/recovery.

Have a nice day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 09:28 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Well done, Floydy, but take it steady - listen to your body.

My plans are totally flexible and ready to be dismissed in an instant for something else! Ah - apart from the lovely, juicy, fresh mackerel sitting in the 'fridge. That is a non negotiable must have!

Have a fun day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone.

Well done, Floydy, but take it steady - listen to your body.

My plans are totally flexible and ready to be dismissed in an instant for something else! Ah - apart from the lovely, juicy, fresh mackerel sitting in the 'fridge. That is a non negotiable must have!

Have a fun day.
Morning Tabs
Of course I will, Tabby. It's been a month now and I'm fully healed. No problems at all, but thanks anyway for your advice
Enjoy your mackerel
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 09:30 AM

Hi

Eerily misty this morning, no wind.

Paper shuffling this morning and my shredder has given up the ghost.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 09:33 AM

Good morning all.

Dry and a bit misty out, but they say the sun is coming out today.

Nothing planned for me today, OH is already upstairs decorating the Shower room

Take it steady Floydy.

Have a nice day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

17-11-2019, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

Dry and a bit misty out, but they say the sun is coming out today.

Nothing planned for me today, OH is already upstairs decorating the Shower room

Take it steady Floydy.

Have a nice day all.
I will. I'm exercising again and that's a good thing. It's a positive thing, believe me I'm fine and I need to be motivated to do it. I nearly didn't mention it because I knew people would start lecturing me and make a fuss rather than encourage me to get myself back into shape.
Have a nice day though, Susie and thanks for your advice
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 09:48 AM

Good morning everyone cold dark and dank here.

Not a lot planned for today, a hot shower after my cold walk then some research into Christmas gifts.
The children would like onsies again and I am thinking of getting my son and DIL 'bee bombs' pellets of native wild flowers to plant in part of the meadow outside their front windows.

Enjoy your day
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 10:05 AM

I'm stalling my day's start as all I'll be doing is marking marking marking
!#$&/£₩$@!!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 10:33 AM

morn Kiddiewinks

Sue is saying the kitchen sink is leaking. No wonder the second smaller sink bowl I could easily move. So undid the waste pipe and took it out, the plastic seal was gunged up and not that good so replaced it with plumbers as a new seal and refitted. At least that is now in solid and unmovable. Just have to see if any water off the drainer part leaks through my new seal joint. If not then it is down to using a silicone water repellent

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top