Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 10:30 AM

Re: Hairdressers

Once there is enough pressure on the government to allow hairdressers to work, they will allow it but with some rules regarding behaviour and hygiene.

That seems to be the way things go as regards easing the rules on other activities, even though doing them might not be any safer than it was during full lockdown.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Yes Tiff, my hairdressers is also a small shop and I wondered how they would cope too.

I bet there will be no cups of coffee or tea offered when they do eventually open.
And no biscuits either.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
And no biscuits either.
Oooh Tiff, you get spoilt at your hairdressers!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 11:18 AM

I have just phoned my hairdressers, no response and no message left Makes me wonder if it will open again.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 11:18 AM

Oooh Tiff, you get spoilt at your hairdressers!
We even have mince pies at Christmas & sherry.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

03-06-2020, 11:19 AM

We even have mince pies at Christmas & sherry.
How long would it take me to get to your hairdressers?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

03-06-2020, 11:26 AM

How long would it take me to get to your hairdressers?
I have no idea,but Daughter won't go there she says it's for oldies, I pointed out, that when I first went, it wasn't, as I was younger then. I have been going there for a very long time.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

03-06-2020, 11:33 AM

I have no idea,but Daughter won't go there she says it's for oldies, I pointed out, that when I first went, it wasn't, as I was younger then. I have been going there for a very long time.
I've been going to my hairdressers for about 40 years and the last time I went they were talking about adding a beauty room to it ..... a bit too late for me at my age!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

03-06-2020, 12:23 PM

I've been going to my hairdressers for about 40 years and the last time I went they were talking about adding a beauty room to it ..... a bit too late for me at my age! :lol:
Mine not big enough to do that. How many hair ladies have you had do your hair in all those years. I've had three. The Boss first, then Michelle & now Susanne.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

03-06-2020, 12:33 PM

Mine not big enough to do that. How many hair ladies have you had do your hair in all those years. I've had three. The Boss first, then Michelle & now Susanne.
There are two stylists and a junior at the moment. The Boss is retiring and one of the present stylists will continue to manage it.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top