Join for free
Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 03:53 PM

Re: Hairdressers

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Great news! I've had a call from my hairdresser, they will be opening on Monday 6th July and I'm booked in for the 10th July!

I feel so much better knowing that!
Well done, Mags. You've got yours before mine, we'll need pics to see these new hair do's too.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 03:57 PM

I hope the weather warms up by then or it's going to feel a bit chilly by the time she has finished with her scissors!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 04:01 PM

I hope the weather warms up by then or it's going to feel a bit chilly by the time she has finished with her scissors!
I am thinking of asking mine to leave my hair longer than usual, but shape it properly, as I have got used to it to my shoulders now. I could get it into a short pony tail at present.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I am thinking of asking mine to leave my hair longer than usual, but shape it properly, as I have got used to it to my shoulders now. I could get it into a short pony tail at present.
You wouldn’t need a scarf in winter then!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 05:29 PM

I cut Mrs LD's hair this morning at the front (the fringe I think it's called) and lived to tell the tale.

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

01-07-2020, 06:55 PM

You wouldn’t need a scarf in winter then!
True, but I do have a jumper with a high collar.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 09:44 PM

Same here, Tiff. I have got used to mine being longer too, and to be honest, when I have just washed it and it's all 'bouncy' I quite like it. Also, when it was so hot last week, it felt nice to be able to grip it up off my neck too.

I am going next week, 6th I think it is, so I will have to have a think.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

01-07-2020, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Same here, Tiff. I have got used to mine being longer too, and to be honest, when I have just washed it and it's all 'bouncy' I quite like it. Also, when it was so hot last week, it felt nice to be able to grip it up off my neck too.

I am going next week, 6th I think it is, so I will have to have a think.
As mine is/was layered, I guess it would have to be longer, so rethinking I will go back to shorter, actually I might leave it to my hairdresser, she knows what she's doing.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 10:57 PM

As mine is/was layered, I guess it would have to be longer, so rethinking I will go back to shorter, actually I might leave it to my hairdresser, she knows what she's doing.

Mine's layered too, Tiff.
They are just long layers now though.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

01-07-2020, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Mine's layered too, Tiff.
They are just long layers now though.
My layers are about 3/4 inches long, shorter on top than the back.

Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top