Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 03:18 PM

Re: This will have to hurt

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
One word answer: Diesel.
Yep, you are shooting bread's argument that nissan won't close a plant that produces 500.000 cars/year, down in flames. Well done.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
No I'm not and well you know it. This is where the spare capacity has come from to take the Spanish production you nincompoop. While I'm at it (and I know English probably isn't your 1st language), you always spell proper nouns with an uppercase letter. In this case, it's always, always Nissan.
Yes I know. The germans do it too. That's why I don't do it. But I understand you following the german rules.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Yep, you are shooting bread's argument that nissan won't close a plant that produces 500.000 cars/year, down in flames. Well done.
He isn't at all, if you hadn't noticed the new models being built in Sunderland are electric vehicles.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

05-06-2020, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
He isn't at all, if you hadn't noticed the new models being built in Sunderland are electric vehicles.
Since the engines are manufactured in the usa, it is easy to divert that flow to indonesia, where the majority of their electric cars is manufactured.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 03:48 PM

Since the engines are manufactured in the usa, it is easy to divert that flow to indonesia, where the majority of their electric cars is manufactured.
I'm still waiting for you to explain how Nissan can move Sunderland to Spain (or is it Indonesia now) before 31st December.

If you don't give me an answer, expect to be arguing on your own in this forum.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

05-06-2020, 09:26 PM

Oh? What deal do they want to close?

Nissan had signalled that it was working towards a June resumption of production at Sunderland, and has now confirmed the date of June 8.
It is understood that the resumption of car production will be gradual, with a single production line that can make the Qashqai and Juke models.

Three weeks after resuming production boris and von der leyen will have to come to a conclusion about the viability of reaching a deal by 31 december this year. If not, sunderland can easily be closed down.
The bold text, if translated to english, means moving a car plant?
I'm not a native english speaker, but I find that hard to believe.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

06-06-2020, 10:00 AM

The bold text, if translated to english, means moving a car plant?
I'm not a native english speaker, but I find that hard to believe.

No it doesn't. You know nothing and you can't back up your own opinions. The reason is because you can't find the answer on Wikipedia or FullFact

Thats why you won't get any more replies from me.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 12:01 PM

Thats why you won't get any more replies from me.
Hallelujah!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

06-06-2020, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Hallelujah!

Amen to that JBR !
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 12:13 PM

Amen to that JBR !
Do you think that after the end of December he'll quietly go away and stop posting?

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top