Join for free
Page 29 of 29 « First < 19 27 28 29
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2019, 02:30 PM

Re: Whats Next for Brexit ?

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
No I didn't but if they do that I think it will hasten their end as if you don't have a proper leave point people will jump ship without it or it might even cause violence. They really do seem to want to do the most anti democratic things and model themselves on despotic rulers who won't give up no matter what.
That is certainly how I see them. They become increasingly more dictatorial.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2019, 02:34 PM

Re: Whats Next for Brexit ?

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I know some-one who has a T.34 tank with all the ammunition still in the rack and in full working order when it was first found, as too is the gun. I think I might just have to take it for a ride through the tunnel to Bruxelles !!!
Perhaps I shouldn't tell. In rural areas of belgium and the netherlands the americans have left behind some of their tanks during ww2. Farmers covered them up with the intention of using these diesels on trail tracks as tractors to work the land. Many of these are still hidden away for obvious reasons. So we may play the game of stratego life?

Page 29 of 29 « First < 19 27 28 29

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top