Join for free
Page 239 of 370 « First < 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 02:27 PM

Re: Post your daily exercise routine

Sorry folks, you'll notice a thread in the general section which explains things but I'm leaving here for a while.

I'll still be training (and I won't need to spend time doing those write-ups!) but that's it.

This particular thread is the only one I truly enjoy posting in and I'll miss you all, but I need a break. Take care and keep exercising!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 03:00 PM

Will do Floydy, I answered in your other thread. Take the time you need and do what's right for yourself. Hope your family problems are sorted soon.
Take Care.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Sorry folks, you'll notice a thread in the general section which explains things but I'm leaving here for a while.

I'll still be training (and I won't need to spend time doing those write-ups!) but that's it.

This particular thread is the only one I truly enjoy posting in and I'll miss you all, but I need a break. Take care and keep exercising!
Understand perfectly Floydy, sensible thing to do.
Best of luck with such a sad situation...thinking of you and your family
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 08:41 PM

You will be missed Floydy, but family comes first.....All the best mate...
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 10:33 AM

Aw, I'll miss you too, Floydy! Come back soon.

I had a session at the new gym where I started getting the start of a routine going, and I'm getting to know the machines better. The app says I scored 69 out of 100, did 813 moves and "trained like a sportsperson".

There should be more moves than that though, as I did 350 on the stomach crunch machine over the 73 minute session, and it says I only did 97. Either the machine is wonky, or more likely I forgot to insert the data key and record what I was doing. I'm still not used to doing that!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 01:57 PM

With the wind behind me not even the little yappy dog, that I encountered miles from anywhere, could catch me. Don't know who he belonged to, but I was on a roll and in no mood for taking prisoners as I battled a strong gale that wasn't always behind me..... And put in a very useful eight miles....

Looks like just you and me Tachyon for the time being...
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 02:04 PM

I am doing Begger All today, had an almost sleepless night and am now shattered. Walked the dog to the park bench instead of the usual few miles. There I sat down and chucked the ball with the lunger for him to tire out.
Now having a coffee and then it's feet up.
Back to the grindstone tomorrow though, 50 lengths minimum.

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 03:57 PM

Sorry to hear you are going Flyody, hope everything gets sorted our with your Family problems. Miss you! Susie J
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
With the wind behind me not even the little yappy dog, that I encountered miles from anywhere, could catch me. Don't know who he belonged to, but I was on a roll and in no mood for taking prisoners as I battled a strong gale that wasn't always behind me..... And put in a very useful eight miles....

Looks like just you and me Tachyon for the time being...
Aye, Floydy will be a miss.

I love the picture conjured up of you making a little dog's day, way out in the middle of nowhere. Well done on the running, by the way. I wish I could run...
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 10:50 PM

Well I'm back again. I can't find a suitable site for 45-60 year olds or people who still work, so you're stuck with me I'm afraid.

A horrific thing happened to one of my stepdaughters but she's pulling through, and to be honest I need the company of this site to take my mind off things, mostly while I'm at work, so hence the return.

I have a long-term ear problem which is getting worse as I get older. At the moment I have ear drops twice a day waiting for an ear syringe appointment this Thursday when the wax should clear a little. It's hell feeling like I'm underwater all the time and I'm pretty withdrawn from being sociable with people at home or at work. TV has subtitles so that's marginally better but driving is proving to be a very cautious task.

I haven't done any training either as that would be dangerous so my new programme is on hold but I'll recommence that from where I left off when I feel a little better and get my ears cleared out next week.

Good to see the thread ticking along with your own episodes of exercise though

Page 239 of 370 « First < 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top