Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 05:48 PM

Re: Navigator of the Seas ship

A cruise is something I can only dream about just now. Lucky you. I'd love to do the Fjords, one day maybe
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
A cruise is something I can only dream about just now. Lucky you. I'd love to do the Fjords, one day maybe
Going down the Fjords is something else. I have been to several countries but the scenery there blows your mind.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Going down the Fjords is something else. I have been to several countries but the scenery there blows your mind.
We have been to the Fjords but not on a cruise, just a small boat whilst observing the Orcas. As you say though, the scenery is just amazing; plus it started snowing when we were there so it looked like fairy land.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by SurferMom
If elegantly dressed men and women are what you are looking for, budget-friendly Carnival is not for you
Are we talking the same Carnival here? To me Carnival is a group of cruise lines which include P&O, Cunard and Princess and others. Cunard is very formal.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Are we talking the same Carnival here? To me Carnival is a group of cruise lines which include P&O, Cunard and Princess and others. Cunard is very formal.

I should have been clear. I didn't mean the parent company but the actual Carnival Cruise Ship division of Carnival Corporation. Here is the Horizon. You can see that this is directed at a different demographic than Cunard .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top