Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 12:36 PM

Re: Dancing on Ice

I wonder why they always ask the judges for their scores in the same order, ie. Jason Gardner first etc. Are they influenced by each other? Christopher Dean has this annoying habit of looking along at the other judges before pausing, then giving his score. Surely they should change the order of scoring more often.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 01:19 PM

The public vote bewilders me. I saw this programme last night at a friend's house and that silly fat lump fell flat on her face, she and her partner did a pathetically simply routine compared with some of the others, and they also had the lowest score on the board thingy. Why are they still there?

The 67 year old skated better!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 01:22 PM

I love Jason Gardiner because he tells the truth. Yes, he’s caustic but that’s his way! It’s no good telling someone they’re great and they’re rubbish, as they will never progress.
Gemma Collins is just ignorant and I’m surprised Piers Morgan supported her rude outburst.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
The public vote bewilders me. I saw this programme last night at a friend's house and that silly fat lump fell flat on her face, she and her partner did a pathetically simply routine compared with some of the others, and they also had the lowest score on the board thingy. Why are they still there?

The 67 year old skated better!
I agree ST I thought the level of expertise displayed by Gemma was far below that of the other contestants including Didi the older lady . Gemma is never going to be able to do complicated lifts so not a full programme.
I have to confess at having to laugh when Gemma fell over..

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I love Jason Gardiner because he tells the truth. Yes, he’s caustic but that’s his way! It’s no good telling someone they’re great and they’re rubbish, as they will never progress.
Gemma Collins is just ignorant and I’m surprised Piers Morgan supported her rude outburst.
Art I like Jason too, if I was in the competition I would want a truthful appraisal in order to learn not 'flannel' to save my feelings.

I thought Jason was very generous to Gemma this week considering her disgraceful behaviour last week.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 02:36 PM

love any kind of skating - so I watch the prog ' panel is good too----gemma tries so hard to win from the public' burn the bra campaign'for all us fat girls war cry ''' boring gemma just learn to enjoy the prog 'and mostly learn to skate !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 12:20 PM

Why oh why is Gemma Collins still being voted to stay in the contest?
The couple who had to leave this week were much better than her.
She did so little actual skating this week, mostly just standing there waving her arms about.
I thought it was awful this week, and no way should that other couple have left.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Why oh why is Gemma Collins still being voted to stay in the contest?
The couple who had to leave this week were much better than her.
She did so little actual skating this week, mostly just standing there waving her arms about.
I thought it was awful this week, and no way should that other couple have left.
I agree Mups it's getting ridiculous now Gemma is doing hardly any skating at all she is being pushed and pulled around on the ice. I don't know why she is still there....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 02:01 PM

I have had to bump this thread up, just to say James Jordan was brilliant and l am so pleased he won Dancing On Ice.
I have never really taken to him before as l felt he was arrogant but he has been lovely on this series and he deserved to win.
Commiserations to Wes as he was great too but James had the edge.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

11-03-2019, 02:10 PM

I have had to bump this thread up, just to say James Jordan was brilliant and l am so pleased he won Dancing On Ice.
I have never really taken to him before as l felt he was arrogant but he has been lovely on this series and he deserved to win.
I agree Art JJ has never been on my list of 'entertainers I like' but I was pleased to see him win and he looked genuinely shocked at the result.

All three finalists did well but I thought James performances were closer to 'dancing' rather than just skating.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 02:49 PM

That was me too Art, I really didn't like James when I saw him on Big Brother, I found him to be up his own arse and argumentative.

I've thoroughly enjoyed watching him on dancing on ice though and I'm delighted to see he has won.

Did you see the skate he did in those sexy leggins, the ballet type ice dance? Omg talk about sexy bum, I wanted to pinch it, I couldn't take my eyes of his arse lol

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top