Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 07:33 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good morning all.

It is cold, dark and dismal here today - might have to cheer myself up by playing in the craft room! Have two cards to make for January birthdays and six for February. So I will be having a fun day.

Have a good one what you are doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 07:42 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning all

Enjoy your card-making Tabby

A fairly mild 9° driving home from work this morning.
I'll be visiting my stepdaughter who was rushed into hospital on Wednesday. Her recovery will take some time sadly.
Otherwise it's a quiet weekend.

Have a nice day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 07:42 AM

Good morning ST and everyone else to come.

Mr. Mousy was out there this morning at 6am, he has gone back to bed now.

Its pitch black outside.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning all

Enjoy your card-making Tabby

A fairly mild 9° driving home from work this morning.
I'll be visiting my stepdaughter who was rushed into hospital on Wednesday. Her recovery will take some time sadly.
Otherwise it's a quiet weekend.

Have a nice day all
Hope she will be OK, Floydy.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 08:13 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Sorry to hear your news Floydy.

Another day in for me, woke up sneezing.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 08:27 AM

Good morning everybody.

When I got up about half an hour ago Tony was writhing about in agony with pain in his upper foot. I guessed it was an attack of gout so I gave him some tablets & told him to go back to sleep. he'll be out of action all day - luckily I have a pair of crutches he can use.

This afternoon a woman from the carers association is coming to see us to see how I'm coping with his Alzheimer's and if we need any help.

Later we're supposed to be meeting our grandson Josh from school & having him for a few hours. I guess I'll be doing that on my own..

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 08:42 AM

Good morning everyone, mild here and forecast to be the same for a few days yet, can't be bad for middle of Jan...

Just a bit of shopping for us first thing then I plan to have a long overdue tidy up in the workshop.

Sorry to hear of everyone's ills, hope they all turn out OK.

Enjoy your day folks
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 09:26 AM

Good morning everyone. Carol as a fellow gout sufferer I have found almost permanent relief by taking a colchicine 500microgram tablet every morning. If your other half hasn't tried it I can certainly recommend it as gout is so very painful.

Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 09:56 AM

Good morning everyone a fine start to the day.

My son is taking me out for lunch, my favourite restaurant is closed for 2 weeks and we are going somewhere we haven't been before which has quite good reviews.
I would rather not go out for a meal these days preferring my own food cooked at home but I don't want to spoil my sons treat.

Then I have to go to town to pick up my medication from the doctors.

Enjoy your day .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 10:06 AM

Good morning all. bit of a shocking start nearly ran over the head master as I dropped Gracie off at school, that wouldn't have gone down too well if I hadn't been paying attention squished Mr D !

Not a lot planned today although it's my treat the doggies day I got a big bit of salmon I'm going to steam for them. They all love their fishy lunch on a Friday. Got some apples too which are sliced and drying in the oven right now again they love their sweet treats too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top