Join for free
Page 11 of 19 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 03:19 PM

Re: Jury Service

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

They have changed the Rules, I am no longer exempt.

I think that this is wrong.

It should be ordinary people.

A Ex Enforcement Officer and Expert Witness, with no obligation to disclose this is not a good idea.

We need to be judged by our Peers, ordinary people.
You are an ordinary person are you not?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
What's an ORFINARY?
Maver-rik
London. England
Maver-rik is female  Maver-rik has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 05:38 PM

I did it a few years ago, was very apprehensive, but when the time came it was Ok. The case I was on was, happily, not a very "nasty" or gory one, but there is lots of waiting around.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Maver-rik ->
I did it a few years ago, was very apprehensive, but when the time came it was Ok. The case I was on was, happily, not a very "nasty" or gory one, but there is lots of waiting around.
I can only pray it is a simple one, as I cannot defer a second time.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I can only pray it is a simple one, as I cannot defer a second time.
As has been said before you only have to be there for 2 weeks.

Mind you some trials only last a day or tewo you could get 3 in the time of the two weeks you are there.

When you do get a trial keeps us informed but do not discuss what is said in the Jury room on the forum. but you can discuss the trial things said in on open trial

PS...... did had a trial that lasted for 3 hours which was a load of crap and a waste of money but he was found guilty after 10 minutes.....was a person cheating his benefits after he had been working for three months and still claiming.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
As has been said before you only have to be there for 2 weeks.

Mind you some trials only last a day or tewo you could get 3 in the time of the two weeks you are there.

When you do get a trial keeps us informed but do not discuss what is said in the Jury room on the forum. but you can discuss the trial things said in on open trial

PS...... did had a trial that lasted for 3 hours which was a load of crap and a waste of money but he was found guilty after 10 minutes.....was a person cheating his benefits after he had been working for three months and still claiming.
Thanks for editing.

Can I discuss some bits????
I would never discuss what was said in the Jury room.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 08:17 PM

Thanks for editing.

Yes PM about it.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

31-01-2019, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Yes PM about it.
Ok nearer the time.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 08:42 PM

Thanks for editing.

Well, if you're not sure whether to vote 'guilty' or 'not guilty', ask us on here and we'll discuss it for you.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

31-01-2019, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Well, if you're not sure whether to vote 'guilty' or 'not guilty', ask us on here and we'll discuss it for you.
Behave you naughty boy

Page 11 of 19 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top