Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 06:28 PM

Re: PM of Israel is goin down!!

:
Originally Posted by judd ->
is slagging a country's leader off anti-semitism when that country is israel? People slag off donald trump, theresa may, and many others (deservedly in some cases) all the time without claims of anti-us/british/others hostility.

Nothing to do with anti-semitism in this case, netanyahu, like trump is just an arsehole. There i've said it, am i anti-semite too for stating that opinion? Of course not.

Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Is slagging a country's leader off Anti-Semitism when that country is Israel? People slag off Donald Trump, Theresa May, and many others (deservedly in some cases) all the time without claims of anti-US/British/Others hostility.

Nothing to do with Anti-Semitism in this case, Netanyahu, like Trump is just an arsehole. There I've said it, am I Anti-Semite too for stating that opinion? Of course not.
Where the poster has already stated his anti Semitic views on a number of occasions then it’s pretty fair to say in this case that he is anti Semitic
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by judd ->
is slagging a country's leader off anti-semitism when that country is israel? People slag off donald trump, theresa may, and many others (deservedly in some cases) all the time without claims of anti-us/british/others hostility.

Nothing to do with anti-semitism in this case, netanyahu, like trump is just an arsehole. There i've said it, am i anti-semite too for stating that opinion? Of course not.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Is slagging a country's leader off Anti-Semitism when that country is Israel? People slag off Donald Trump, Theresa May, and many others (deservedly in some cases) all the time without claims of anti-US/British/Others hostility.

Nothing to do with Anti-Semitism in this case, Netanyahu, like Trump is just an arsehole. There I've said it, am I Anti-Semite too for stating that opinion? Of course not.
No you are not -or at least I hope you are not but the some other posters here are and it disgusts me .
Netenyau may be an AH - most leaders are not choir boys but he is strong brave and decisive and whatever else he may be he is a leader and that is why he has been elected four times
If Netenyahu goes down and every politician goes down eventually so what ?
Some other Jewish person will take charge and they will slag him off too.
Maybe Bibi could come and sort out Brexit ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Where the poster has already stated his anti Semitic views on a number of occasions then it’s pretty fair to say in this case that he is anti Semitic
Quite so .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No you are not -or at least I hope you are not but the some other posters here are and it disgusts me .
Netenyau may be an AH - most leaders are not choir boys but he is strong brave and decisive and whatever else he may be he is a leader and that is why he has been elected four times
If Netenyahu goes down and every politician goes down eventually so what ?
Some other Jewish person will take charge and they will slag him off too.
Maybe Bibi could come and sort out Brexit ?

Yes and so too was Adolph Hitler !!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

02-02-2019, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yes and so too was Adolph Hitler !!!
Godwins law ( sigh)

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
- members of my family died fighting Hitler and the Nazi regime - long before Chamberlain declared war.
Died for nothing did they ?
Died for anti semites to applaud Hitler ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 09:10 AM

Hi

Uncle Joe, members of your family may have died fighting Hitler.

So did many of mine.

They did not die to have him replaced by Communism, another Totallist State.

They died for Freedom, not control.

I have posted many times before on the same thing.

Communism in the former USSR.

The Babchas, forced to give sex to get a job locally.

Not good if you are 16.

That is the reality of life in the former USSR.

I want no part of it and far too many have said that is what has happened to ignore it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
^^^ Exactly this.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 12:11 PM

For crying out loud ... I thought we'd done with all this utter rubbish over anti-semitism.

You don't like someone's political view?
Challenge it.
Don't just descend to trying to close down a discussion.

I think Netanyahu is an arsehole. Whether he's a corrupt crook , along with so many other leaders, is for the courts to decide.

I also think some of Israels politics are turning it in a bully boy, an arrogant ride-rough-shod would be modern day conqueror who believe they're answerable to no one.
Once a victim themselves ... they now oddly, have no empathy and seem determined to survive whatever the cost.
It's not a new, unheard of quirk or failing ... becoming the very thing you once abhorred, reviled, or were once the victim of.

Possibly that will be dubbed anti-semitic.
I'll seek decent discussion elsewhere again.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top