Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2019, 11:04 AM

Re: EU Fears NO DEAL

More Project Fear BS Banchory

You're not making ground here. We don't care about all the fluff and bluster fearmongering trying to convince us that leaving is a bad thing.

I don't care one jot if there are proper passport checks when we travel abroad. It's a good thing. All countries need to have good thorough border control checks. I will happily wait in line to support proper border controls at any country I visit.

The fact is that people and businesses WILL simply adapt WHEN the time comes for them to do so. Currently most are not putting the effort in because of the continuing indecision and confusion around BrExit. Whilever people still think it may not happen, they have no interest in the work and effort to prepare for leaving.

That's why leaving with NO DEAL is so vitally important now. It crosses the line and destroys all ambiguity. It say's "Right we ARE now out, no going back, get on and do what you need to do and sort things out"

Until we actually leave, nobody is going to put the effort in to prepare.

NO DEAL all the way now

There is absolutely no other way we will ever leave the EU.

If they betray the referendum and invent another then we must vote NO DEAL to get it done. No fannying about with fake deals. The EU have given us no choices and our politicians, being owned and controlled by the EU are just playing out the pantomime.

We must go for NO DEAL to get out. It's the only way.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2019, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
More Project Fear BS Banchory

You're not making ground here. We don't care about all the fluff and bluster fearmongering trying to convince us that leaving is a bad thing.

I don't care one jot if there are proper passport checks when we travel abroad. It's a good thing. All countries need to have good thorough border control checks. I will happily wait in line to support proper border controls at any country I visit.

The fact is that people and businesses WILL simply adapt WHEN the time comes for them to do so. Currently most are not putting the effort in because of the continuing indecision and confusion around BrExit. Whilever people still think it may not happen, they have no interest in the work and effort to prepare for leaving.

That's why leaving with NO DEAL is so vitally important now. It crosses the line and destroys all ambiguity. It say's "Right we ARE now out, no going back, get on and do what you need to do and sort things out"

Until we actually leave, nobody is going to put the effort in to prepare.

NO DEAL all the way now

There is absolutely no other way we will ever leave the EU.

If they betray the referendum and invent another then we must vote NO DEAL to get it done. No fannying about with fake deals. The EU have given us no choices and our politicians, being owned and controlled by the EU are just playing out the pantomime.

We must go for NO DEAL to get out. It's the only way.

You remind me of the boy who kept calling WOLF and when the people went to help there wasn't a wolf. Then one day he called WOLF and no one took any notice, but there was a WOLF and it scoffed him.

No DEAL is that WOLF.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2019, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
You remind me of the boy who kept calling WOLF and when the people went to help there wasn't a wolf. Then one day he called WOLF and no one took any notice, but there was a WOLF and it scoffed him.

No DEAL is that WOLF.
Is he the same guy that stuck his finger in a dyke ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 09:38 AM

Hi

I find it amazing that so called Intelligent People are in favour of No Deal.

This would put us on the level of Mauritania, a Country where slavery is endemic.

So come on No Dealers, name any other G20 Country which has no deals.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I find it amazing that so called Intelligent People are in favour of No Deal.

This would put us on the level of Mauritania, a Country where slavery is endemic.

So come on No Dealers, name any other G20 Country which has no deals.
Well, name any G20 country that has left the EU....

No deal is not as good as leaving without an FTA, however, its not the end of the world. The project fear doom mongering is grossly exaggerated wind and p1ss. L

At work, leaving with no deal has been called "mind the gap" and has its own intranet site to explain what we are doing to overcome the short term issues should we leave with no deal.

Saying that - is anyone in favour of Mays Withdrawal Bill - "the deal" as its called ?

Ofcourse not its a complete disaster, so no deal is better than the withdrawal bill, which is the only deal on the table.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Well, name any G20 country that has left the EU....

No deal is not as good as leaving without an FTA, however, its not the end of the world. The project fear doom mongering is grossly exaggerated wind and p1ss. L

At work, leaving with no deal has been called "mind the gap" and has its own intranet site to explain what we are doing to overcome the short term issues should we leave with no deal.
Hi

I have constantly pointed out your False Facts.

You never respond, just rubbish repeated time and time again.

We need to leave and make a success of it.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 11:30 AM

Hi

Spot on swims, except for the last sentence of course.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

28-02-2019, 11:52 AM

Hi

What facts are these ?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

28-02-2019, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Spot on swims, except for the last sentence of course.
From the guy who has absolutely no idea how the world works.

Like I said - move to Ireland, you get to have the Euro which you want and stay in the EU

Your like "Minority Man" who likes all the things nobody else wants
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

28-02-2019, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
From the guy who has absolutely no idea how the world works.

Like I said - move to Ireland, you get to have the Euro which you want and stay in the EU

Your like "Minority Man" who likes all the things nobody else wants
Hi

Really?

I know exactly how the World Works.

You have posted we will get get £600 Billion in WTO Tariffs.

Simple thing, justify it.

Put up or shut up.

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top