Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 11:26 PM

Re: Max and us

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I love your dog - and I've never even met him!
Me too Tabby.
When I am feeling down I just look at the photos and I smile x
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I love your dog - and I've never even met him!
Thank you Silver Tabby.

The Max
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Me too Tabby.
When I am feeling down I just look at the photos and I smile x
What can I say?
I've mentioned before that he is a qualified pets as therapy dog. We visit a very disabled lady.

Yes, he is my dog. Very much my dog.

How did we get so lucky?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 06:05 AM

I believe you must be very good people - or he would not want to stay with you. He is obviously a very happy dog and feels secure enough in your company to be so relaxed in his behaviour. You rescued him, and gave him the love he needed to be himself.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

12-03-2019, 10:46 AM

Thank you ST. We do try to be good people. Yes, Max gets the best we can give him. We are rewarded with that beautifully behaved, very intelligent, furry beast His striking looks are appreciated as a bonus.

Intelligent? I've posted this before. We front on to a green.All I need to tell him left or right. Walk for about an hour. Usually, no further instruction required. We stroll on in quite companionship..

Another little tail My dear wife has just gone out. How does he know he is not invited? Yet knows when he is and isn't,
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

13-03-2019, 11:05 AM

Another tail - a tear jerker.
We are moving tomorrow.
Went over to our local convenience store to say our goodbyes. Max on tow of course.
Hugs all round.
The baker lady gave me a big bag of goodies for Max, treats, toys, and a bottle of Hungarian wine.

I was overwhelmed.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 12:07 PM

Does Max like Hungarian wine?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Another tail - a tear jerker.
We are moving tomorrow.
Went over to our local convenience store to say our goodbyes. Max on tow of course.
Hugs all round.
The baker lady gave me a big bag of goodies for Max, treats, toys, and a bottle of Hungarian wine.

I was overwhelmed.
Good luck with the move Besso.
I hope Max enjoys his treats, and settles well into his new home. X
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

13-03-2019, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Good luck with the move Besso.
I hope Max enjoys his treats, and settles well into his new home. X
Thank you SP.......
I'm sure Max will take it in his stride. We hired a holiday cottage in Scotland a couple of years ago. We let him out the front door, no lead. He had a stroll about his "new" garden, tapped on the door to get back in. He travels well, stays in hotels, rides in the lift as if he owns it.

We have no worries on that score.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

19-03-2019, 03:22 PM

Where we walked today - with himself off the lead. The path of an original Roman road.

He already knows his way around. He is a smart cookie - I would say that. But other people are sometimes surprised by it.

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top