Join for free
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 03:09 PM

Cuddles.

Saw this video and just had to share. Sorry about the awful music, I found it better with the sound muted.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 04:37 PM

Re: Cuddles.

Fabulous - Lion Queen will love it!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 05:08 PM

Lovely!

What a shame they grow up...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 05:13 PM

Fantastic! So cute.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 07:55 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm so envious, I want to do this!! This has actually brought tears to my eyes. A little cat told me to come see this thread..............THANK YOU TABBY! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. You know me so well. xxxx
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 08:32 PM

Awwww.... I want one
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 08:37 PM

I was just worried the whole time that one of those paw swipes would be claws out and rough!
Even the little one wouldn't know that one of his nips and bites would sink a lot quicker through human skin and flesh than it would his lion playmates
Scary!

But yes a little cute too
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 09:08 PM

I guy I used to race against years ago invited me to his house to do some work on my bike .. I get there , old farm house near Wigan and sitting in his house having a brew meeting the wife etc and I see what I’d call an old diving helmet in the corner and remarked about it ( the old copper brass ones you see in the movies ) to which he said that thing is brand new and just cost me ( an awful lot of money into thousands ) as he was deep sea diver on the oil rigs ...then looking around I see a photo of a lion taken in the back garden .. what’s that I ask ? Oh that’s Sheeba .. we had a pet mountain lion here for years ... out came lots of photos , they had her for years from a cub until fully grown on a farm in Wigan !!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top