Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 11:07 PM

Re: Its working well

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Your incompetent on all threads

What will you be left with when we leave ?

Bye bye ... tick tock .... tick tock
Bye bread.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Bye bread.

Who is your biggest single market after we have left ?
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 04:18 PM

What will all the Brexit jihadist whiners do if the UK does actually leave the EU?

They'll have to revert back to the time-honoured habit of blaming all of the UK's ills on immigrants, social security scroungers, greedy trade unionists holding the country to ransom, blah, blah.

I think the right-wing headbangers are missing a trick here, and trying to get rid of a handy scapegoat they don't fully appreciate.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
What will all the Brexit jihadist whiners do if the UK does actually leave the EU?

They'll have to revert back to the time-honoured habit of blaming all of the UK's ills on immigrants, social security scroungers, greedy trade unionists holding the country to ransom, blah, blah.

I think the right-wing headbangers are missing a trick here, and trying to get rid of a handy scapegoat they don't fully appreciate.
We will have an enormous celebration.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
We will have an enormous celebration.
If you do, I hope you enjoy it.

It will be your last for a very long time.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
So you knew that in leaving there would be a hard border between the EU and the UK which would jeopardise the Good Friday Agreement

Your nose must be longer than Pinocchio’s which all the whoppers you come out with

The hard border is the EU 's preferred option.

The UK will never build a hard border.

Why would we?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->

What on Earth is going on in your head ??
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

11-03-2019, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->

^^^^ brilliant
OldFogey
NW UK

12-03-2019, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
At least here is something actually going on in my head.

What exactly don't you understand about losing a handy "whipping boy", namely the EU, when (or, rather, if) the UK leaves the EU?

What other sections of society will you blame for all the UK's ills when the EU is no longer there to blame?

Will you simply fall back on all the usual scapegoats that have served right-wing headbangers in the past?

(I know I have to keep things simple for some posters, but come on . . . !)

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top