Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 07:47 AM

F.A.O. all CAT owners

The March edition of 'Your Cat' magazine has 3 freebie cat toys attached. My two monsters played happily with them most of yesterday!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 08:02 AM

Re: F.A.O. all CAT owners

Any photos Tabs?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Any photos Tabs?
Can only find two of them this morning - the third was a red ball full of beads that rattled. It has probably been filed under the sofa! to give some idea of the size - each square on that cutting mat is 1 cm.

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 09:07 AM

Not sure what it is about my cats ...George looks at me daft when I buy him toys...Sox prefers sticks and leaves....she brings in a stick through the cat flap most days...and Tupps the old lady just sleeps all day.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 10:51 AM

Maddie sleeps most of the time these days, but she can't resist a ball of wool or untied shoelaces......She always sits watching me with great interest putting my running shoes on and tying the laces. She marvels at the dexterity that humans have to tie a bow and I can sense that it's one thing she wish she could do......
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Can only find two of them this morning - the third was a red ball full of beads that rattled. It has probably been filed under the sofa! to give some idea of the size - each square on that cutting mat is 1 cm.
That made me laugh. I have lost count of the number of cat toys we have bought that end up in the abyss, never to be seen again.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 03:33 PM

Coco prefers me chasing her around the room and up the stairs, then she chases me back down again.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top