Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 11:22 PM

Re: She's off to Strasbourg (Theresa May)

It's about time the damned woman fell on her sword, she's made the UK the laughing stock of the whole world with her tactic of holding out the begging bowl to the EU for a few scraps. They'll never agree to anything the UK suggests to ease the transition out of the EU - they are intent in making an example of us so that other member countries don't get the same idea of leaving the dictatorship.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Looks like she's secured some kind of legally binding deal.
What is the legally binding deal? That we stay in the EU until they say so?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
What is the legally binding deal? That we stay in the EU until they say so?

Probably...

FFS .... what is it with this woman ...
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 11:29 PM

Don't know yet, the App has not updated, they are still talking. Look at the BBC News and you will see it.

Here you are, this is all there is at the moment.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47533164
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 12:37 AM

Don't know yet, the App has not updated, they are still talking. Look at the BBC News and you will see it.

"Now is the time to come together to back this improved Brexit deal and deliver on the instruction of the British people."

But she is not going to deliver on the instruction of the British people, is she?

The best we can hope for is for Drunker to stick to his guns and deny her anything she asks for. Then perhaps we can leave without any compromises and become, once again, a free nation.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 12:49 AM

She's off to Strasbourg in the green, in the green, where the helmets glisten in the sun.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 01:08 AM

From the sound of it, what she is coming ack with, is exactly the same as descibed in the withdrawal deal on the protocol for ireland (page 302-325). Wait and see whether thge mp's in the ho uhhyse of comons fall for it.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 09:48 AM

It's so frustrating...honest I think just leave WTO terms I'm sure it would not be the doom and gloom everyone says it will....and I'm also sure the EU will want a quick trade deal if we do.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
It's so frustrating...honest I think just leave WTO terms I'm sure it would not be the doom and gloom everyone says it will....and I'm also sure the EU will want a quick trade deal if we do.
Yes, both are what I would expect.

The stupid woman is becoming a real embarrassment: claiming to have made enormous gains, yet comes back with nothing more than we had before.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top