Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 02:29 PM

Re: Bercow bollox to Brexit show.

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
I can't think of anything more underhand than:
1. The blatant lying by the Brexit lot during the referendum campaign;
2. The current attempt by the PM - with, it appears, the connivance of the Speaker - to wear down opposition to her "plan", a truly awful cobbled-together tawdry piece of product that has been decisively out-voted twice.

Why isn't Bercow disallowing May's tiresome strategy? That's the question that needs answering.
I didn't feel 'lied to' but then I am capable of independent thought and can distinguish between literal and metaphorical suggestions, perhaps some remain voters can't do that.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Quite so LD. For over 40 years since we were first dragged into the Common Market, our Parliament have ever since, acted more like a village sub-post office, happily getting away with everything in that London bubble and away from the limelight. Any complaints from constituents was always the convenient "blame it on the EU" and then it was back to the Commons bar before putting more expense slips in.

It is only now that the eyes of the world are on them, that they are flapping around like headless chickens playing follow my leader.

They are all a pathetic, bunch of losers. I wish we could have a General Election tomorrow to rid ourselves of such flotsam.
but only 40% of the popn would turn out ??
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 02:49 PM

Hi

The problem with a General Election at the moment is that we have to choose between two bunches of pathetic, childish, idiots.

Whoever wins will still mess it up.

They are not interested in us at all, just their silly little games.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
The ones not playing Candy Crush on their phones I presume.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
A question for you gummy, how can you be such a remainer when you
live in Aussie?
Regards, Donkeyman.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top