Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 09:42 AM

Wolf whistling

Women who are wolf-whistled in the street should report it to police, a crime commissioner has urged.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ice-chief.html

Really, this is not an emergency, can see a load of problems it will cause.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 10:02 AM

Re: Wolf whistling

I always thought a wolf whistle was a compliment. I don't like cat calls as they can be a bit intimidating, depending on what was said. These says I don't get either!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 10:11 AM

Wish a bloke would wolf whistle me
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by lion queen ->
wish a bloke would wolf whistle me
me too
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 10:33 AM

The world becomes dafter by the second!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
me too

Me three.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 10:45 AM

Confession time again!

When I was a teenager and my friends and I walked past a building site, if we didn't get at least two wolf whistles, we would have been mortified! a shout of "Hello gorgeous" was a bonus. It was always the younger builders that stopped work to wolf-whistle but we never saw any harm in it.

Of course, the proper way to act was to totally ignore them as we walked past, eyes straight ahead, total disinterest on our faces, but we actually loved it! After all, what young girl didn't feel flattered that a group of young boys found them attractive enough to warrant a wolf-whistle.

I think it's rather sad that this generation find it too easy to see offence in every action that other generations found completely innocent and part of every day life.
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 10:53 AM

Its usually the hardcore feminist that complain so don't waste your breath guys just let them walk on by.
And I now will not get up to give a woman a seat on a train or bus unless
she is pregnant or elderly independent feminist rock on
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 11:00 AM

Nahhhh. I prefer to be noticed. I don’t mind the whistles
Of course we would pretend we weren’t interested like shopshiregirl but we were usually flattered and loved it...... and still do.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 11:01 AM

I used to get wolf whistles from the builders at the apartments I worked at. One day I said to them you all need specs.
If it happened now I'd say, 'should have gone to specsavers'.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top