Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 06:34 PM

Re: Can you legally rape your wife?

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
And what does that tell us about the American people?????
AMEN !

Their history of electing loony-tunes sure entertains the civilized world.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Charm???? You must be flipping joking!
The man is a monster: he's vain, canny, manipulative, stupid, with the kind
of brain that's only large enough for a couple of cells.
I imagine his sexual politics are somewhere in the Dark Ages.
His 'ead is full of ego .............................
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
AMEN !

Their history of electing loony-tunes sure entertains the civilized world.
They sure do Pumice, I have a sneaky suspicion they all use "Walt Disney Productions" as their campaign headquarters.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 02:40 PM

Title of Gumbud's thread -

Simple answer - rape is illegal and as laid down in law carries penalties - so you cannot legally rape your wife.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 06:09 PM

I don’t know what all the fuss is about, I can’t imagine a man raping his wife, when a wife says no she really means it, the message couldn’t be any clearer, ask any married man, so every normal bloke just forgets about it, goes asleep and dreams of another day, that’s the way it’s been since the world began, end of story.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 06:29 PM

Unfortunately Jem, I think we all realize that there are some "men" out there for whom "no" does not mean "no" - and some who seem to think that, because they are married, the woman is legally unable to refuse.
Which is dead wrong - legally and morally.

The situation is even worse when there has been a break-up and the couple is no long living together
but the "man" still seems to think he can demand his "rights".
Steven with a V
Cardiff Valleys
Steven with a V is male 

03-08-2015, 07:31 PM

My daughter's mother worked as a volunteer in a women's refuge for several years. Men raping their wives isn't as uncommon as one would like to think, and I would wager that is also the way it's been since the world began.

Bearing in mind that the criminal justice system and social services in the UK have been turning a blind eye to the serial abuse of young women in the UK, what hope do married women have in gaining justice. Rape generally is under-reported by victims, I can only imagine rape in marriage is hugely so, especially as most rape victims know their attackers.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Steven with a V ->
My daughter's mother worked as a volunteer in a women's refuge for several years. Men raping their wives isn't as uncommon as one would like to think, and I would wager that is also the way it's been since the world began.

Bearing in mind that the criminal justice system and social services in the UK have been turning a blind eye to the serial abuse of young women in the UK, what hope do married women have in gaining justice. Rape generally is under-reported by victims, I can only imagine rape in marriage is hugely so, especially as most rape victims know their attackers.
Drove to Brighton Sat night and the place was totally manic, Gay Pride was finishing the festival with a party on the seafront, much of which makes me throw up. So apart from sore bums in the morning we have the married lesbians, so can a married lesbian be accused of rape against her other half, well no, women cannot be accused of rape.
Pumicestone
Australia

04-08-2015, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
... Gay Pride was finishing the festival with a party on the seafront, much of which makes me throw up.
So apart from sore bums in the morning .......
YOU are the one with the problem.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
YOU are the one with the problem.
It is not me that dresses up as a tart in heavy make-up, pee's and craps in public and leaves the Rate-Payers with a £100,000 clean up bill...so why do I have a problem?

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top