Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2015, 11:04 PM

Re: Can you legally rape your wife?

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Well Mups...
He's saying that if she's in the mood for sex then it's hard luck because if he's not in the mood to reciprocate then he won't get an erection and the whole event will be a bit of a flop.
Which is blatantly ridiculous as there are a million ways of pleasuring a woman without the need to penetrate her.
But many men are too thick to know this...

But if HE'S in the mood for sex and she isn't, then it doesn't matter, he can still have sex with her even if she doesn't want it, he just goes right ahead bribing her with a new dress which she is supposed to think about while her body is being used as a receptacle.

My reply was instinctive, I'm sure you understand it.

Seacroft is either a WUM or an idiot.

Makes more sense the way you put it ruthio Thanks.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 12:42 AM

all things being equal and many thousands of erections later I have always been able to recognize genuine reciprical love making and the joy and excitement it brings as opposed to passive positioning just to keep the peace or get a new dress!!

AND I haven't collected many new dresses over the years!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
...... I haven't collected many new dresses over the years!
But I have it on sound authority that you have drawers full of frilly underwear and are often seen frolicking around in mesh stockings, high heels, bright red lippy, mascara and a pretty blond wig ......

A little less padding in the bra has been suggested though.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 08:53 PM

I don't believe this thread. stevmk2

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top