Join for free
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 09:36 PM

Re: Sir Edward Heath

Ted Heath ... Jimmy Savile ...

Both dead. Both made targets and hung, drawn and quartered by the frenzied media.
Neither can refute the allegations ... or be tried for the allegations.
No politician will be shaking in their boots... no Judge or Police Commissioner or any other highflyer who might have a dirty secret to hide.
Not even Cyril Smith, also accused ... oh, I forgot ... wonder of wonders, he's also dead.

The dead make an easier target.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 09:55 PM

I can understand the police making it known that a person is under investigation and giving people the opportunity to come forward if they have information, other than that I don't think it is fair to speculate about anyone be they dead or alive.

I am sure none of us would like to be the subject of a frenzy of speculation, the media seems to relish it...
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:14 PM

I thought the principle of innocence until PROVED guilty was established in Law ? In the year we celebrate the 800th year since Magna Carta it appears that today we are poor examples of our heritage prepared to judge before the evidence is presented, tested and set before a jury. Trial by jury is enshrined in Magna Carta not trial by media.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:24 PM

[QUOTE=Julie1962;687113]Including innocent people who have upset people in the past I would guess because not everyone accused has been guilty.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is what the Police and Social Services in Rochdale and other major Cities have been saying about the low life scum using school girls for the past twenty years. The very reason it existed and flourished.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:26 PM

The evidence has been there in all these cases for decades.
Hasn't it?
But no one believed it.
Or they were warned off investigating it.
Or they passed the buck.
Or buried their heads.
Or or or or ....

There are no less than FOUR separate investigations going on...if they find absolutely nothing untoward concerning Heath in the Met, in Wiltshire, in Kent and in Jersey then that will be an end to it.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Ted Heath ... Jimmy Savile ...

Both dead. Both made targets and hung, drawn and quartered by the frenzied media.
Neither can refute the allegations ... or be tried for the allegations.
No politician will be shaking in their boots... no Judge or Police Commissioner or any other highflyer who might have a dirty secret to hide.
Not even Cyril Smith, also accused ... oh, I forgot ... wonder of wonders, he's also dead.

The dead make an easier target.
So do 12 year old boys and girls.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

04-08-2015, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Couldn't agree more.
I'm disgusted at some of the comments on here that seem to condone (I said SEEM) the sexual perversions of a man just because he is dead.

So what!

And what about the young boys he went to boys homes and took away for a spin in his yacht and were never seen again???

Pandora's box is opening wider and wider and bloody good thing too.

It's not pink and fluffy bunny reading but it's an essential part of our growing up as a nation that we acknowledge that some of our seemingly finest weren't very flipping fine at all.

They might've been world class yachtsmen, top lawyers, senior judges, MPs, lords, prominent musicians, entertainers, whatever....but if they were still filthy disgusting perverts who deliberately and knowingly preyed on young vulnerable youngsters...they deserve everything they've got coming to them, alive or dead.
Spot on, including the prolific number of perverts in the Church
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:36 PM

Ruthio ... I just spotted what you said.

And what about the young boys he went to boys homes and took away for a spin in his yacht and were never seen again???

Is he accused of 'doing them in' too?
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:40 PM

When you try and convict without a trial and a jury verdict you return to barbarism and mob rule !
dukeofearl
south coast uk

04-08-2015, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Ruthio ... I just spotted what you said.

Is he accused of 'doing them in' too?
His wrecked yacht passed by me and it was well done in, brought tears to my eyes, with laughter. " Morning Cloud " I believed, holed in the bottom. Marginal improvement to "Careless Whisper" on Clapham Common I guess

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top