Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2015, 11:20 AM

A very worrying new trend from IS

All very worrying.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/exclusive-...l?vp=1#KW0flPM
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2015, 12:31 PM

Re: A very worrying new trend from IS

I'm being a bit of an 'ostrich' here, and don't want to know. Why choose something else to worry about?
There are so many evil nutters about, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life living in fear.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2015, 12:32 PM

Doesn't seem new to me we should have been getting ready for Da'ish to attack us for ages, we were bound to be on the list, I am more surprised it's taken them so long to begin.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2015, 12:59 PM

I very much doubt that anyone wants to know, much easier to be an ostrich I know, but then when something does happen itīs all "why werenīt we warned, what have security services being doing?". I think I would rather be aware than not aware.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2015, 02:57 PM

I think we can be aware and alert without being scared to death there is a happy medium.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2015, 03:10 PM

All sounds like typical propaganda to me.

The same kind of nonsense the populous was fed in regards to 911. Much of it is conditioning to make the populous focus attention somewhere else. 911 made the US population very anti-Muslim. They didn't stop to think for themselves, to rationally appraise the disaster they had seen and the available facts. They were conditioned to accept the lies presented to them without question, that head-scarf wearing Arabs living out in caves with rifles were capable of pulling off an organised stunt like 911 ! A half-wit could see that the towers were professionally demolished and the residual thermite evidence confirmed it. It was an act of war and atrocity perpetrated on home ground. It should have told everyone that the powers that be exist, that they have control and that they have no qualms whatsoever about human collateral damage if it gets in the way of their plans.

The UK was always going to have it's day. Things will change in the UK, just a matter of when. Earthquakes will be more frequent and of higher strength. Flooding more frequent too. One of more "terrorist events" are likely but I doubt they will really be "terrorist" in the sense people imagine.

We don't want to live a life of worrying and fretting, but by the same token we don't want to be stupid Sheeple living in the orchestrated conditioning foistered upon us and being wholly dependent on the State. We have a duty, both to ourselves and to our families to prepare and plan for the coming National disasters which will likely disrupt travel and transportation networks resulting in shops running dry.

It doesn't take much once you wake up and start taking action. Acquire a device to allow you to purify water. Establish a store of long-life foods, enough to keep you going for 6 months and rotate that food store regularly. Have a method of cooking food when the electric and gas are unavailable. Grow some of your own food in the garden if you are able. And so on.

This doesn't have to be survival mad, apocalypse prepping. It is simple bog-standard sensible ownership of your life and the resources you and your family need. The Mormons have been living like that for years and years, storing foods, drying/dehydrating foods, developing tasty recipes from such food stocks and so on. People in the UK are mostly Sheeple conditioned to believe that electric, gas and water supplies will always be readily available. Time to wake up imo.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2015, 03:41 PM

What a sensible post Realist .....especially about plans to prepare for lack of electricity gas and water.
I think we as people are drip fed untruths over such a long time that some just accept it and bury their heads in the sand and dont see whats coming.
Curmudgeon
Surrey UK
Curmudgeon is male  Curmudgeon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2015, 10:49 AM

I think life will go on much as usual. Will just be a bit more alert and watch out for foreigners wearing scarves over their faces and AK47 shapes under their Galabiyya's
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2015, 11:16 AM

What's the point in worrying about something which may never happen....life's too short...I live in the present not the past or the future,and I'm pissed off with all of this negative crap We hear/see in the media... Stop worrying...Think positive,not negative..Your Life will be much sweeter ;~)
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2015, 01:29 PM

Realist , regarding your post on the 911 atrocities I had also watched programmes re the towers , yet my mind tells me I'm stupid the think it was a controlled demolition. I have listened and watched in disbelief , surely the US would never do this to their own .

I found your post interesting .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top