Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 07:32 AM

Shopping on Line

Is anyone else as irked as I am, when following delivery you get these e-mails "How did we do?" Can we not be trusted?
If a company has done something out of the ordinary for me, I will send them an-mail to thank them. On the other hand if something is totally wrong, I will also let them know. But why should I waste my time answering the 99% of deliveries that go exactly as they should?

Arthur
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 08:03 AM

Re: Shopping on Line

Feedback is good. I always respond to the emails - it only takes a few seconds.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 08:17 AM

Good morning OS, must admit, nowadays I always reply to feedback requests from companies that I use on-line for home shopping. I find that in my case the feedback requests allow me my say on whether I appreciate their service or find cause for complaint. I am however very generous with praise too if I am happy with the services they have provided. After all, anything that makes my life easier deserves credit and to receive it in feedback must be of help to those companies.
Perhaps it is that now I am retired I find I have more time to take part in these feedback requests, whereas previously in my manic on the go all the time life they would have been quickly deleted from my emails as totally unimportant.
Whatever, saddo that I am, I quite enjoy filling in feedback forms now.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 08:18 AM

Funny that, I've just got one from Amazon this morning re the garden/debris netting I ordered. Most of the time I flip past such messages and don't bother but I agree that feedback can be important. It's just laziness on my part.

I should respond as the turnaround was very quick.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 09:10 AM

Feedback is important and if you leave a review its really helpful for other customers..
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 09:17 AM

I enjoy doing feedback except when it's restricted to not-many-words.
That annoys me and I immediately become verbose and frustrated because of the need to express myself !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Feedback is important and if you leave a review its really helpful for other customers..
I agree
and you don't have to do the feedback but I like to, gives us a chance to say what could be improved too
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 09:51 AM

I'm another who likes giving feedback I like to praise where praise is due. What I get annoyed with is the you brought this so you may like this emails, invariably they are trying to sell me a second of something I have already purchased = if I bought all the offers like that glasses direct send I would have 50 odd pairs of glasses or amazon just how many potato mashers could I need
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 10:20 AM

I will usually respond if the service has been exceptional, as in the case of a couple of recent purchases from AO. And....I will always respond if the service has been less than I expected
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 04:01 PM

I always reply if the service has been particularly good or bad, or if I have any comments to make. Otherwise if it is just a normal transaction, I feel they are just doing what is expected of them, and don't bother.

When shopping on the High Street, I do not go back to the shop to make comments unless very good or bad. That is no different.

Arthur

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top