Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2015, 04:15 PM

Re: Shopping on Line

I think it is a bit different I want to know what service is like - quick delivery etc with a real shop that doesn't really apply.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2015, 09:09 AM

That is true in a way, but I can see Arthur's point on this one too.

I get so fed up being questioned about everything I do. Some questionaires are simple and quick, but some want to know too much irrelevant stuff.

We are being questioned all the time if we're not careful. A recent example was, I wanted to view a property for sale last week, and one of the many questions I was asked (before I could even make the appointment to go), was date of birth! Why? Why should they ask my DOB to look at a property for sale?
I have bought 3 things on the internet during the last week, and had 3 more lots of questions to answer. It gets on my wick.
As Arthur said, no body stands outside a shop and questions you over everything you've bought.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 01:51 PM

Last year, when we decided to burn my Chesterfield I ordered a sofabed from DFS as a replacement.

Had NEVER ordered anything big and expensive online before because I regarded that as foolhardy !
I like to have a good look and prod before I buy, but getting to a store was too much of a problem.

The girl I spoke with on the phone was absolutely AMAZING and was able to help me choose the right sofa ... wow ... the whole experience went like clockwork.

Afterwards, I took every opportunity to express my delight and filled in at least one 'feedback' thingie.
Derbygal
Idaho USA
Derbygal is female  Derbygal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 02:49 PM

hello Carol
where in Derbyshire are you ? I am from Derby. I now live in the USA
Uff
Scotland
Uff is female  Uff has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2015, 10:32 AM

I usually give feed back too. When I buy something that I haven't bought before I research that it's the best for what I want it for and appreciate the reviews given.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top