Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 04:46 PM

Re: The very best leader of the free world

Yes unfortunately!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 05:06 PM

This thread was really meant to be in praise of President Obama not about anyone who could possibly fill his shoes, but hey ho that's forums for ya !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
This thread was really meant to be in praise of President Obama not about anyone who could possibly fill his shoes, but hey ho that's forums for ya !
Okey-Cokey
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 05:16 PM

Well any of these could fill his shoes for me, or better lead Labour if that is the Free World, at least the House would stay awake.

Yuri Fujikawa
Luciana Leon
Maria Caragna
Eva Kali
Angela Gerekou ( oh yes)
Julia Bonk (whats in a name)
Alina Kabaeva
Setrida Geagea
Orly levy
Anna Matia Galojan
Derbygal
Idaho USA
Derbygal is female  Derbygal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 05:25 PM

Malcolm
you are definitely wrong on all accounts. Hes a catastrophe, and the deal with iran was his worst. That's all im saying on this subject since you really got it all wrong, it would be impossible to have a conversation with you.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 05:43 PM

Fear not that great buffoon Donald Trump, the white hope of you republicans, will come and save you, while the rest of the free world looks on and laughs in embarrassment.
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 05:49 PM

As I've stated elsewhere, unless we can re-elect FDR's ghost I don't believe US politics has a chance. Then again for all the good he did, some people hated Roosevelt too. It's a mess, there's that pesky Iran issue, we're still in Afghanistan and gun violence is a daily thing. There isn't a single candidate who can clean it all up.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 05:50 PM

I wonder if "Derby Gal" is an expatriate Brit living in Idaho ?!

In any case, a fairly meaningless contribution to a discussion.
"Got it all wrong" and "impossible to have a conversation with you" reeks of Yank arrogance and condescension.

Apart from the vague reference to Iran (about which opinion is divided) we are offered no basis for her obvious bias and hatred.

If nothing else, Obama would be one of precious few US Presidents since WW2 (70 years) who has initiated no new wars during his period in office.

And surely that stands for something ?!
Derbygal
Idaho USA
Derbygal is female  Derbygal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 05:59 PM

I am british by birth but american by choice
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2015, 06:15 PM

He is your leader whether you like it or not, just ask Mr Cameron !
Wrong! I'm not in the UK so whether or not he is Cameron's leader means nowt to me.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top