Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2015, 10:38 PM

Re: Selfies and Head Lice

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Jolly good maybe it will deter a few people from this pointless activity...
I don't know about that Meg, to be fair didn't we all get selflies in those little photo booths they used to have all over town, remember you had to wait outside and then five or six snaps would slide down the little opening at the front of the booth, everyone looked horrible in them, if anyone ever fancied themselves, those snaps certainly knocked the glory out them once and for all.

My mother used one of those ivory coloured fine combs to sort us kids out.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I don't know about that Meg, to be fair didn't we all get selflies in those little photo booths they used to have all over town, remember you had to wait outside and then five or six snaps would slide down the little opening at the front of the booth, everyone looked horrible in them, if anyone ever fancied themselves, those snaps certainly knocked the glory out them once and for all.

My mother used one of those ivory coloured fine combs to sort us kids out.
Good point about those terrible moments photo booth pics, that are always lurking somewhere in friends cupboards or drawers.....silently waiting.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
My mother always took it as a personal affront that anyone would dare to suggest or even look for a nit, let alone NITS, on her off spring.

It always amazed me that the nit nurse was brave enough to look through my curly locks and lord knows what my mother would have done to her, had one ever been found.

And that is one of the reasons we have such a problem now, parents not wanting their child to be checked. At many schools it became just too difficult to do everyone so they gave up.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2015, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I don't know about that Meg, to be fair didn't we all get selflies in those little photo booths they used to have all over town, .
No Jem I didn't .
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No Jem I didn't .
I'm surprised at that Meg, I remember seeing a photo of you in the old photos thread when you were a wee slip of a girl and you reminded me of a young Charlotte Rampling, lovely woman, oh and that sexy look she gave out.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2015, 08:51 PM

Jem I think you are mixing me up with someone else

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top