Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2011, 07:40 AM

Good Morning Saturday

A very good morning to all forumeers from a bright but decidedly cool Sherwood Forest.

Odd jobs this morning and a bit of shopping then friends over this afternoon for tea.

Enjoy your day....

Barry

P.S. Is it today the new pup arrives Aerolor? Have fun.....
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2011, 09:04 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Summer really is here at long last, wall to wall sunshine with a predicted temp today of 26c (that will be over 30c in the sun), the forecast is now as it should be for this time of the year, boring. It's sun all the way with daytime temps in the high 20's low 30's and nighttime minimums of around 20c.

Today's plans; just back from taking all the dogs (3) for their morning walk, now out with Barney-Woooo for his longer walk along the river.
A bit of shopping on the way back, then out to buy a new pump for the fountain, and get that working again.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2011, 10:44 AM

Good Morning all, nice today after heavy thunder and rain last night. Finished my work on time and peace once again restored in the house, but the devil makes work for idle hands and throats and I'll be off to the local come lunchtime.
Have a nice time Folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2011, 12:42 PM

Good morning fun seekers. Nice day out means Bob is out, somewhere, anywhere. Get out and run around the woods howling. It's good for you.

It's time for me to do laundry!

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2011, 04:35 PM

Hi people! Clouded over and not as warm: 26 C (77 F); very good (or bad!) change of t'storms this afternoon. Saw my pulmonologist yesterday, and:

Excellent oxygen news! I can dispense with the Advair; can go off the oxygen during the day for longer and longer periods as long as I have no shortness of breath (off the record, I have been off it for short periods, up to a half hour). She wants me to stay on it over night, however. It'll feel so great not to have all that tubimg trailing along behind me! I have a prescription for an O2 saturation monitor for home use' as long as it it at 88 or above I am fine. Very happy news that I'm glad to share.

Sorry for the long post. Have a great day, folks!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2011, 04:48 PM

That's great news Eileen, just keep taking things easy and you'll be grand in no time.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2011, 05:51 PM

Terrific news Eileen, here's to you keeping the progress going....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2011, 08:06 PM

Thank you both, guys ... feels great not to be tethered to the oxygen tank right now!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2011, 09:16 PM

That's excellent news Eileen-you've made great progress, well done

Travelling most of the day today. Drove down to Ashbourne with the Hatti girl. She is staying with my Brother & Co whilst I go on holiday on Tuesday. Very strange driving back without her, stranger still that she is not curled up next to me now - I know that she will be fine and well looked after though.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

11-06-2011, 09:22 PM

It's hard leaving them, even though we know they're with family/friends and will be well taken care of, loved and spoiled a bit. The house feels so empty, doesn't it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top