Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2011, 09:31 AM

Good Morning Tuesday

A very good morning from a sunny and warm Sherwood Forest. The puppy has been walked already and I am sat with my mug of cappucino contemplating pruning the plum trees, some branches of which are so heavy with fruit they will snap if I don't thin them considerably!

Nothing much planned for later other than chilling out in the deck chair with a good book.

Have a great day everyone and watch out for for your friends and neighbours...

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2011, 09:41 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

It was so beautiful in gloucester this morning I was out the front doing the weeding, what a nice way to start the day
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2011, 09:58 AM

Good morning all. It's almost 2 in the morning and my excuse is an upset stomach. I'll be heading back to bed in a minute but thought I'd stop by to say hello. It was really beautiful here yesterday and should be the same the next 4-5 days. This is my favorite time of the near, not too hot but sunny and dry.

Still preparing for the vacation. Practiced setting up a tent my friend is loaning me. He has two and insists I borrow his spare rather than buy my own. I must admit my camping days are limited now and tents can cost a bit. My income is dwindling so I took him up on his offer.

I got those 6 loads of laundry finished yesterday morning. Now, every piece of clothing I own is clean. I do so hate doing it. It feels good to have it finished. Have a great day!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2011, 11:14 AM

Good Morning Barry, Shirley, Bob, and everybody else. Another Sunny Day here, my God, we are being spoilt, you'd think it was Summer. I got nothing to do today which suits me fine.
Have a good Day one and all.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2011, 11:37 AM

Good morning everyone. Beautiful day here after all the rain yesterday. It was hectic here yesterday (3 grandchildren arrived when I only expected one - I was lucky to survive. Only one grandson coming today, so I should cope. Bonnie the puppy took it all in her stride and had a great time (I think she's been here before).
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2011, 03:25 PM

I wonder if little Bonnie had anything to do with three of them turning up Aerolor? I know exactly how you feel, when I get my lot round and Dizzy the dog comes with them. What a combination though, kiddies and a puppy, can't beat it.
Weather in Poole today is glorious, clear skies, no wind and the sun's out.
Bob - hope your tummy bug has settled down.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2011, 10:21 PM

Hi all! !he good news first, I'M IN!! I was within the eligibility limits at the retirement complex; so all is well; I've signed the lease and will move on July 1st. Still unseasonably cool, cloudy, may rain. Was 64 F earlier before I left for the complex this morning (forgotten what it was in Celsius) ... too cool!)

Bob M. tummy better, I hope? Hope Mags and merz are having good holiday weather.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2011, 10:55 PM

I think I've cleaned out everything nicely. Gratefully I was home when attacked. Your tummy will alert you when it doesn't like something you ate.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2011, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi all! !he good news first, I'M IN!! I was within the eligibility limits at the retirement complex; so all is well; I've signed the lease and will move on July 1st.
That is brilliant news, another worry out of the way for you. It's all go now ..........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top