Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 07:24 AM

No plans Tuesday

Good morning everyone

After a lovely day yesterday we are back to rain today but it is not heavy so we did not get too wet on our morning walk, the worse wetting came when we walked under the tree canopy.

No plans for today so I think my time could be spent editing some more photo's or just lazing about.

Have a good day and dont forget to say thank you for being allowed to wake up this morning.
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 08:07 AM

Re: No plans Tuesday

Off to IKEA with a m8 today along with several other places, the wives call us 'men who lunch'.
Actually they're are a disproportionate number of gays live along this coast (and before you start, there's nothing wrong with that),but it does mean that you see quite a lot of male couples in the shops (especially Ikea). So we tell our circle of friends that we're off for a mince on Tuesdays.

Weather boringly the same, wall to wall blue skies and sunshine and around 30c.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 08:29 AM

Hi to everyone on this lovely summer solstice morning, where all is well at plantman towers. Nothing much planned for today other than walking the pup and reading the papers.

Have a great day yourselves.

Barry
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by RockriderSpain ->

Weather boringly the same, wall to wall blue skies and sunshine and around 30c.
Blue skies and sunshine how depressing for you.When you could be here on a mid-summer's day enjoying grey skies and rain.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 10:30 AM

Good morning everyone. Very dull and cloudy here today. Hopefully the garage is picking up the car for repair today and they will be lending me one of theirs. I have told my grandson that it is a Subaru and so he is expecting me to pick him up from school in a blue Imprezza with gold wheels
Enjoy your day folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 02:36 PM

Good morning all! Beautiful day here today with clear blue skies and the temperature around 82 F. It couldn't get prettier.

Hoping to have a great day outside. I'm starting at McDonald's, as usual, with my friends. I'll pick a destination after we break up. I've got my camera gear and scooter so I'm ready for anything. Have a great day!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 02:45 PM

Morning everyone, bright, sunny Summer Solstice day down here today. We did our Salute to the Sun at yoga this morning, nine of us in our 60s! It was quite emotional, exhilarating. Been practicing for weeks and it all came together this morning. Going to get the little grandchildren doing it to 'Chariots of Fire' after school in the back garden, that will be hilarious. Can't wait!
Wish we had your weather Rockrider.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 04:00 PM

Hello everyone

Sunny and very windy here - although it's only 15ºC (59F), it does feel comfortably warm.

Been sorting through the holiday photos ....... lovely memories.

Hope everyone has a good day!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 04:47 PM

Hi all,, Happy Summer Soltice to you. More morning showers/drizzle, sun may be out by afternoon. 22 C (71 F). humid and no wind. No news here: very busy yesterday packing and discarding. Had a bird in the house; will post pics when PB decides to finish uploading!

Oh for a few weeks of that boring Spanish weather! Bob, it's actually warmer on your side of the continent than mine right now!

Take care, people ....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top