Join for free
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 08:39 AM

Not a good start to the week!

Ugh! Food poisioning.

Birthday on Sunday and someone decided to it would be a good idea to have delivered pizza each. That was ok, but a hour or so afterwards, I felt there was something wrong with it. Next day, I was violently sick and had to call in sick at work and spent the entire day vomiting over a bucket. Today, I'm feeling queasy, but stable haven't had any proper food for over a day. Just going to sit around and rest.

rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 09:29 AM

Re: Not a good start to the week!

Guess you won't be having pizza again for a while Hope the rest of your birthday was happier. Get well soon.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 10:24 AM

Oh dear! I hope you are fit and well again soon Graham.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Graham ->
Ugh! Food poisioning.

Birthday on Sunday and someone decided to it would be a good idea to have delivered pizza each. That was ok, but a hour or so afterwards, I felt there was something wrong with it. Next day, I was violently sick and had to call in sick at work and spent the entire day vomiting over a bucket. Today, I'm feeling queasy, but stable haven't had any proper food for over a day. Just going to sit around and rest.

Rather too much detail Graham.... but get well soon mate..
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 04:49 PM

What a pity; hope you're feeling OK now. Don't let that put you off pizza!!!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 06:45 PM

oh dear poor you Graham, but at least you had a good clear out.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 09:35 PM

Get well soon Graham!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top